Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, patou said:

No one can comment on the conversation she had with the lover boy if this was in love 🧡 or not I have a fault I'm curious and I would like Leora to remain faithful to Paul otherwise on the call no more times a day I have principles . I may be too old to understand it

Conversations are usually 'How's your day' stuff, that's all. She talks more like she does with Malia to him. He wants a totally different situation to what she does, and this is a major part of the problem. Regarding her and Paul, it's far too complex to explain. But a lot of their calls have nothing to do with anything other than the 2 of them, they often only talk about each other, as if they are next to one another again. I know some won't like it, but - This is true. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Surprise bate from Leora again! She knew Malia was coming back and so tried to get a quick one in before she did, but had to dash off to the bathroom as she hadn't finished! 😄

Funnily enough, she could have stayed where she was, Malia made no attempt to go near the bedroom after coming in, she had an inkling i bet, so kept her distance.

Dernier commentaire que je laisse Leora me déçois depuis l’année 2020 Sois elle amène son ami pour formé un couple en 2021et il accepte les cameras ou il se sauve en et pour Malia sur lui attributs un appartement avec son ami et je continueait à la regarder et elle pourrait continuer ses bates car je pense qu’il travaille tous les deux
je vous souhaite un joyeux Noël a tous une bonne année et santé

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Conversations are usually 'How's your day' stuff, that's all. She talks more like she does with Malia to him. He wants a totally different situation to what she does, and this is a major part of the problem. Regarding her and Paul, it's far too complex to explain. But a lot of their calls have nothing to do with anything other than the 2 of them, they often only talk about each other, as if they are next to one another again. I know some won't like it, but - This is true. 

I agree the situation between Leora and Paul is complex. It's just my opinion but the only reason loverboy is still in the picture is because Leora has a use for him, but does not want to be committed to him. I also believe one reason Leora talks to Paul so often is so she is always on his mind, you can't forget about someone you talk to on a daily basis. I have never thought the door between Leora and Paul was closed.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree the situation between Leora and Paul is complex. It's just my opinion but the only reason loverboy is still in the picture is because Leora has a use for him, but does not want to be committed to him. I also believe one reason Leora talks to Paul so often is so she is always on his mind, you can't forget about someone you talk to on a daily basis. I have never thought the door between Leora and Paul was closed.

That 👆 is basically it in a nutshell. Summed up so well.

Paul is always on her mind too, just 2 nights ago, she called him on Skype at nearly 5am, and they barely talked, just looked at each other. She did this 2 weeks ago, wanted to fall asleep with him on her screen. 

But she does seem to have some kind of obsession with Loverboy that has nothing to do with love, weirdly. We have seen her yell and cry more in less than 5 months than she did in the previous 6 years put together. We have seen her show obvious troubling emotional swings. We have seen her on the point of having a breakdown live on camera  - ALL thanks to this one man. She has nothing in common with him, she wants the complete opposite of what he wants, she loses her temper with him at the drop of a hat, she can't even be bothered to see him in person very often - Yet is so obsessed with him, she cannot live without him in her life now, she is this willing to forget all the heartache and headaches, and THAT is the deeply concerning part in all this. That she can be driven to such emotional depths, and she runs back to him each time, as if HE can now do whatever he wants and knows this.

And she is intelligent enough to surely see this - Leora, if i can see it, so should you 👈. And before anyone says anything, it's called caring about someone.

I can point out 2 instances on camera (As always, i can back up what i say with evidence) that sums all this up, both men on different nights, different weeks. She tried to do the same thing - Call them in the middle of the night. The night she tried to call Loverboy and got no answer, she looked livid, like she was ready to rip into him when she finally got hold, which she did do the next day. The night she tried to call Paul and got no answer, she tried and tried. What was her reaction as she gave up?

She started crying.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can point out 2 instances on camera (As always, i can back up what i say with evidence) that sums all this up, both men on different nights, different weeks. She tried to do the same thing - Call them in the middle of the night. The night she tried to call Loverboy and got no answer, she looked livid, like she was ready to rip into him when she finally got hold, which she did the next day. The night she tried to call Paul and got no answer, she tried and tried. What was her reaction as she gave up?

She started crying.

Ah, questa non la sapevo. 

Je peux signaler 2 cas devant la caméra (comme toujours, je peux étayer ce que je dis avec des preuves) qui résume tout cela, les deux hommes aux nuits différentes, des semaines différentes. Elle a essayé de faire la même a choisi - Appelez-les au milieu de la nuit. La nuit où elle a essayé d’appeler Loverboy et n’a obtenu aucune réponse, elle a l’air furieuse, comme si elle était prête à le déchirer quand elle l’a finalement attrapée, ce qu’elle a fait le lendemain. La nuit où elle a essayé d’appeler Paul et n’a obtenu aucune réponse, elle a essayé et essayé. Quelle a été sa réaction quand’elle a abandonné?

Elle s’est mise à pleurer.

Ah, questa non la sapevo.

Moi non plus J’aime leora et Paul qu’elle quitte son loverboy et tout ira pour le mieux

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, patou said:

Ah, I didn't know that. 

All true. Both times, Malia was away for the night. When Loverboy didn't answer, she looked directly at her screen with a face of thunder. With Paul, she must have tried 20 times to call, no exaggeration, kept pressing redial over and over. Then finally pulled the cover over her head, but her face could still be seen and she was sobbing, and wiped tears away. She got over it (!), but right then, she wanted nothing more than to hear Paul's voice. If she needs to talk to someone about anything troubling her, Paul is still the one she goes to first.