Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If he does it will come out all red....😱

I'm sure you'll love watching every minute of him as ever J?

Not if he stays over the Christmas....Malia will be OK by then..and gagging for a large portion of helmet🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not if he stays over the Christmas....Malia will be OK by then..and gagging for a large portion of helmet🤣🤣

He only has his grubby eyes on one, you know which! She knows it too!

Just now, Concour1 said:

Anyone know the story behind the Tshirts being tucked into the front of the pants and shorts?  Is this a new European fashion statement?

We call it "Harry High Pants" it's not a good saying

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Concour1 said:

Anyone know the story behind the Tshirts being tucked into the front of the pants and shorts?  Is this a new European fashion statement?

Yes, in England this is seen a lot now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OH NO, WET BLANKET IS BACK......

Wet Blanket, Douchebag, Dick Head, Vagabond, Vagrant, and of course, good old PRICK!

Yes, lots of names for this 'Thing'. 😡

Does this dude have a thing for Leora? I understand he's some friend that appears when passing through but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a thing for Leora.

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does this dude have a thing for Leora? I understand he's some friend that appears when passing through but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a thing for Leora.

I firmly believe he has, yes. Just because he is an old friend doesn't mean he doesn't lust after her.

And i reckon she knows this too. Hence why he keeps being invited back. Tease, nothing more than that. Nothing will ever, ever happen. He doesn't know this, because he's a moron.

à l’instant, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Ce mec a-t-il un faible pour Leora? Je comprends que c'est un ami qui apparaît en passant mais ça ne veut pas dire qu'il n'a rien pour Leora.

vous avez vu leora quand elle a mis son petit short devant la miroir? Leora veut plaire .

• Like 1