Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Aussie! Listen to me will ya! I keep telling you - You missed Eva last 2 nights! Couldn't see her on one, but there she was on the other, growling away like a good 'un!

Thanks for the info

These girls earn their living by showing nudity and sex to thousands of guys. So, why do they let one guy visiting, change their normal behavior and dressing ( thin night dress without panties )? He must know what they do so it would not be any surprise for him.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Refur said:

These girls earn their living by showing nudity and sex to thousands of guys. So, why do they let one guy visiting, change their normal behavior and dressing ( thin night dress without panties )? He must know what they do so it would not be any surprise for him.

He is an old friend of Leora's from back home, and they have known each other for years and years, Malia also knows him but not as well. Every few weeks, he travels into Prague and basically sleeps on the couch overnight. Often there isn't even any chat with him, like tonight. He is nothing more than platonic, but this didn't stop him trying it on with Malia in June when he knew she was drunk. Nothing happened as she is not interested in him. This is why nothing happens and why they keep covered up, it has nothing to do with rlc and all that, it's him being who he is. As for if he knows what happens when he's not there.....He may do or may not. We don't know.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It's from an old family photo of mine..

Well our guest can indeed Pogue Mahone! 🤣

FWIW, if Leora and Paul are still a couple, then he (or she) would meet up often. Long distance romances rarely work. The last I saw the two together was 10 months ago (assuming they haven't met up outside the apartment).

Whether or not I believe anything I read about Leora in these forums, one thing is certain:

She needs DICK.

IMO, she forgot what dick feels like. If this dude on the couch can be a flying fuck (a one-n-done), and give her the dick she needs, then he will have served his purpose.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, Howard said:

FWIW, if Leora and Paul are still a couple, then he (or she) would meet up often. Long distance romances rarely work. The last I saw the two together was 10 months ago (assuming they haven't met up outside the apartment).

Whether or not I believe anything I read about Leora in these forums, one thing is certain:

She needs DICK.

IMO, she forgot what dick feels like. If this dude on the couch can be a flying fuck (a one-n-done), and give her the dick she needs, then he will have served his purpose.

Paul has been in Russia since he visited back in January/February, so no, they haven't seen each other in person after this. Chances are, if Covid hadn't happened, he would have visited again, and things may have turned out different, but we will never know. 

She and this guy here are just platonic friends for years. That's all. She has actually left the apartment on several occasions when he has visited to go elsewhere, leaving him with Malia......

She HAS a guy outside, we call him LoverBoy (Or PussyBoy, as he is weak and easily controlled, and she herself called him this during an argument one night) who she has dated since June/July, and has spent many nights away from the apartment to be with. So whatever happens outside with him, you would presume, involves 'that'.

1 hour ago, Refur said:

If I was him I'll be watching RLC 👀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He is an old friend of Leora's from back home, and they have known each other for years and years, Malia also knows him but not as well. Every few weeks, he travels into Prague and basically sleeps on the couch overnight. Often there isn't even any chat with him, like tonight. He is nothing more than platonic, but this didn't stop him trying it on with Malia in June when he knew she was drunk. Nothing happened as she is not interested in him. This is why nothing happens and why they keep covered up, it has nothing to do with rlc and all that, it's him being who he is. As for if he knows what happens when he's not there.....He may do or may not. We don't know.

He basically had no chance 🤣

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

He basically had no chance 🤣

Not only that, but we well remember how she turned the tables on him, and made him look a fool on camera, hosing him down with the shower like a naughty schoolboy! That was great how she made him look so stupid! Since the, the ONLY way they can even speak is with some alcohol in them!

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul has been in Russia since he visited back in January/February, so no, they haven't seen each other in person after this. Chances are, if Covid hadn't happened, he would have visited again, and things may have turned out different, but we will never know. 

She and this guy here are just platonic friends for years. That's all. She has actually left the apartment on several occasions when he has visited to go elsewhere, leaving him with Malia......

She HAS a guy outside, we call him LoverBoy (Or PussyBoy, as he is weak and easily controlled, and she herself called him this during an argument one night) who she has dated since June/July, and has spent many nights away from the apartment to be with. So whatever happens outside with him, you would presume, involves 'that'.

If so, then he's a dick for hire.  For a variety of reasons, nothing meaningful can come from it

Assuming she's getting dick, her bigger problem is (and she doesn't realize it), her life lacks romance.  To get dick to satisfy a need is one thing. But to have a romance w/ dick involved, a person elevates themselves towards better things.  And that's one of the reasons why I say she needs to be out of RLC.  Not because I don't like watching her. But for her own good (to be a better person, grow as a person).