Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
45 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Denis took the backpack ??????

or is it still there

Took all his 'belongings' and left. Turned all the lights off as he went.

49 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

now u know what its like when u disagree with the fan club

With respect wooders78, I know nothing about what anything is like....All I experienced was a dog with plenty of bark but no bite...

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There are long time members, newer members all getting annoyed at others they have got along with, i know i'm not liked at all now by some who i got along with previously, but it is a sad occasion when it's all down to the same old reason. Him.

Unfortunately SG it is what it is.....But ddhm put it so eloquently the other day when he paraphrased the Latin  "verba volant, scripta manent"  In English " spoken words fly away, written words remain

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Took all his belongings and left. Turned all the lights off as he went.

He's a good guy but what Malia done bringing drugs into the apartment and tarnished Leora reputation everyone knows she against drugs, As you can see I'm not blaming Denis as it was not him that supplied the drugs it was Malia She has let herself down and showed a lack of respect and disgraceful behaviour towards Leora The fans and the Apartment.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Ste said:

He's a good guy but what Malia done bringing drugs into the apartment and tarnished Leora reputation everyone knows she against drugs, As you can see I'm not blaming Denis as it was not him that supplied the drugs it was Malia She has let herself down and showed a lack of respect and disgraceful behaviour towards Leora The fans and the Apartment.

To put ALL the blame again on Malia - Whether or not what was there is allowed or not - Is an outrage.

He is a good guy? Do me a favour! You hate Malia, i know. But blaming her for everything, making Leora out to be infallible and claiming Douchebag is a good guy is laughable.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Unfortunately SG it is what it is.....But ddhm put it so eloquently the other day when he paraphrased the Latin  "verba volant, scripta manent"  In English " spoken words fly away, written words remain

I just find it sad that once again, that one man has cause so much shit with people here. Every time he arrives. Leora maybe laughing her head off at it.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To put all the blame on Malia - Whether or not what was there is allowed or not - Is an outrage.

He is a good guy? Do me a favour. You hate Malia, i know. But blaming her for everything, making Leora out to be infallible and claiming Douchebag is a good guy is laughable.

Think you dislike Denis as much as I dislike Malia

• Like 1