Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

So realm56, realm90 and realm56 are now hidden for "rules violation". Very funny we are paying for they hidden all the cameras. So bad!

One is Still, one is Dolly & Webster, which is the third one ?

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

One is Still, one is Dolly & Webster, which is the third one ?

Polekyla, Lenoid, Fonker is the another one.

We should all write to costumer support. Is not fair we're paying for watch nothing. I'm not paying for see Candy Red and Jack sleep all the day! 😡

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So disappointing. I really liked this couple and it was the first apartment in I can't remember how long that I had a real interest in and they wind up being like this.

i personaly believe things gonna be ok once they sober up,and they gonna get back together, same thing happen with Charlote. just someone needs to have a serious talk with them. thats why i said they shall spent one week in Harley and Freddys apartmetn, they need to learn 4-6 people is enough to drive attention for the entire night, pay some sexy games have alcohol in moderations, and let things to flow, after couple of days make the rotation between friends, when you invite a bunch of kids with any plan of how you want the night t evolve you have rules violation and loosing money. Ken and Barbie has learned that and they do it,and they know how and where they stop. ( be cause they lived with Stifler) now Donovan lived with Scott so he does what Scott is doing and it was number of times that Scott was hiden due to rules violation 😕

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i personaly believe things gonna be ok once they sober up,and they gonna get back together, same thing happen with Charlote. just someone needs to have a serious talk with them. thats why i said they shall spent one week in Harley and Freddys apartmetn, they need to learn 4-6 people is enough to drive attention for the entire night, pay some sexy games have alcohol in moderations, and let things to flow, after couple of days make the rotation between friends, when you invite a bunch of kids with any plan of how you want the night t evolve you have rules violation and loosing money. Ken and Barbie has learned that and they do it,and they know how and where they stop. ( be cause they lived with Stifler) now Donovan lived with Scott so he does what Scott is doing and it was number of times that Scott was hiden due to rules violation 😕

If she's smart and she isn't she would leave him permanent but i also think they will be together after they are sober. She was constantly trying to make up with him otherwise it wouldn't gone this far. It just made him more angry. But now we see the real Webster. He is also so aggresive in bed. Rather see her paying a visit to Connor now. 

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I actually think these two will be okay. I saw Webster aligning the camera when they have the drinks session there and putting it back when he knows the guests will have sex. So he does care about view. And Dolly doesn't look stupid to me. So they will need a few slaps in the wrists but ultimately will figure out.

Btw, Ken and Barbie stayed will Stifler and so they learned what Stifler do - Sleep.😂

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

I actually think these two will be okay. I saw Webster aligning the camera when they have the drinks session there and putting it back when he knows the guests will have sex. So he does care about view. And Dolly doesn't look stupid to me. So they will need a few slaps in the wrists but ultimately will figure out.

Btw, Ken and Barbie stayed will Stifler and so they learned what Stifler do - Sleep.😂

Agree with you. Ken and Barbie now get so bored, nothing happen all the day in that realm.

Hope Dolly & Webster back soon, I was watching the sex and then realm went hidden. So bad!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

And plz so sexy games. We have enough apartments with those. Also the friends these two have, I don't think they will put up with that nonsense.

3 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

Agree with you. Ken and Barbie now get so bored, nothing happen all the day in that realm.

Hope Dolly & Webster back soon, I was watching the sex and then realm went hidden. So bad!

hahahahahahhaha blue balls😄 😄 sorry for the joke, i could not resist 🙂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Then we have to send Webster to Stifler. Problems solved. 

• Haha 1