Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Sorry for that but i just had to do something.

no worries i hope they will get a good fine, so next time wont have the same attitude, they seemed all sleeping, so i think and hope that nothing worse will happen, and by the morning the will have sober up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

no worries i hope they will get a good fine, so next time wont have the same attitude, they seemed all sleeping, so i think and hope that nothing worse will happen, and by the morning the will have sober up.

Me too and what you said earlier every party of them turned out into drama. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Sorry for that but i just had to do something.

Well @Jawis  ... missed the whole drama tonight. My mate told me that the cute girl from S&S was back today and she had sex and I log in to check that and the apt is offline. Now got to know the whole story from CC. As much as I would have love to catch up on that cute girl, I really admire that you felt strongly about something and took some action. You did the right thing.

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont know, what i have heard by now.

1) drugs are an issue.( Dalia said if you can control drugs you should be able to control alcohol or something like that)

2) Dalia does something that show disrespect towards him, and he had enough of that.

3) scott is disapointed that they dont get as much views as everyone was expected.

thats all i could understan 🤔

Earlier post. 

21 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Me too and what you said earlier every party of them turned out into drama. 

Young kids .. too much alcohol ( and other stuff probably). So their parties are bound to have drama. Don't recall too many parties going smooth when I was their age. So I have okay with drama .. swearing etc. But it should not involve violence. The gif you put didn't look great. That Webster guy is too aggressive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I thought so too but Moonlight heard them talking about Scott complaining about the viewers. 

i heard the real name of Scott, so i presume is Scott the manager, i dont know the Stiflers real name, unless they have the same name than is Scott or Freddy the manager since they share the same name 🙂  🙂

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I thought so too but Moonlight heard them talking about Scott complaining about the viewers. 

I am not sure Scott is that generous that he will give them a good place and take a shoebox for himself. So will be surprised if he really is their manager.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i heard the real name of Scott, so i presume is Scott the manager, i dont know the Stiflers real name, unless they have the same name than is Scott or Freddy the manager since they share the same name 🙂  🙂

|Got it. Stifler was the one who was setting up the cams in this appartment so i thought he would be the one. But if that is the case he won't do a thing. He rather sleeps.  Thanks.