Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing as how she has never been in a relationship with Still and only saw him a handful of times, this is a huge presumptuous statement to make.

Huge presumptuous statement. Right. Wasn't talking about a relationship and by the way Still and a relationship? Is that überhaupt possible??

idiot Donovan keeps the same style with the guest.

at some point Dalia went and said to him " i put thoose two kids to sleep" Donovan "witch kids" Dalia " the two random kids"  she didnt even know the names of the guys.

someone really needs to tell him that this is not the way.

also he was having again an agresive attitude towards some guys in house.

i put 100$ that in 7 days he will be gone.

12 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

at some point Dalia went and said to him " i put thoose two kids to sleep" Donovan "witch kids" Dalia " the two random kids"  she didnt even know the names of the guys.

Who fucked up cam5? It mostly shows the ceiling now. Cam4 also pointing too high. I made a ticket.

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I also think this won't take long and if guests show up every day then i think they won't even make 7 days. Dalia is also a total different person towards Donovan now. Probably afraid that he will explode again. And maybe she likes it but that guy was even more aggresive when they had sex. Not my thing. If they break up then maybe Scott should think about giving Dalia and Angel this appartment. If they want to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I also think this won't take long and if guests show up every day then i think they won't even make 7 days. Dalia is also a total different person towards Donovan now. Probably afraid that he will explode again. And maybe she likes it but that guy was even more aggresive when they had sex. Not my thing. If they break up then maybe Scott should think about giving Dalia and Angel this appartment. If they want to. 

i also notice that she is acting not naturally.but now i blame her, she had couple of days to setle things down and make her plans,find a place  to stay and so on. but yeah you aright most definetely in 72 hours apt will be offline.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i also notice that she is acting not naturally.but now i blame her, she had couple of days to setle things down and make her plans,find a place  to stay and so on. but yeah you aright most definetely in 72 hours apt will be offline.

Yeah pretty sure about that...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jawis said:

Huge presumptuous statement. Right. Wasn't talking about a relationship and by the way Still and a relationship? Is that überhaupt possible??

Still will treat her like a princess till he fucks her for the first time in some corner with clothes on and then go back to watching videos in loggia. Still is better single at this age. 

17 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Kind of hoped she would leave him. Don't like watching them anymore with him around. Only with some nice guests like the blonde or maybe Kim and her girlfriend would make me watch again. But don't think it will come that far.  

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

big bruise in the arm, i also saw big scratches on the other hand, and if i'm not mistakes something in the legs also.

I am told she just tripped off the shoes in a 'minor' incident. Wonder how that happened ? I am sure cool and composed Webster has nothing to do with it 🤪

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

Still will treat her like a princess till he fucks her for the first time in some corner with clothes on and then go back to watching videos in loggia. Still is better single at this age. 

He was a different person with that blonde that stayed with him for a longer time. But you're probably right.