Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

I am told she just tripped off the shoes in a 'minor' incident. Wonder how that happened ? I am sure cool and composed Webster has nothing to do with it 🤪

Yeah i read that but i didn't want to go into all this discussions here. I saw the whole thing and it was Webster. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jawis said:

He was a different person with that blonde that stayed with him for a longer time. But you're probably right. 

He was really good with her before he fucked her. I actually liked that girl and wanted her to stay put. But after 2 days Still spent an entire day watching videos at the loggia while she was lying alone on the bed and she left. But I do agree that he treats her better than other girls. She has a personality. She now just leaves if she sees too many girls around. So in a way she earned that respect from him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

Nope from the members here for taking the apt offline. Support has the usual crap of "rules violation"

Too bad i can't prove it because the hall cam was gone but her bruises don't come out of nowhere. 

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Too bad i can't prove it because the hall cam was gone but her bruises don't come out of nowhere. 

Yea I know. You don't have to prove anything. Unless the shoes had some industrial grade springs or some paranormal forces were involved no one gets thrown like that. They got punished and hopefully they sorted out the differences and Webster manages to control his anger from now on and their apt carry on. But with so many people in that apt all the time, I fear some issues with crop up again.

5 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Any idea what happened to Still's place ? Saw those girls messing around the cams last night. Is that taken offline again ? Can't find the place in CC as well.

It's closed for now. What i read here drugs again.

29 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Here you  all can see that 'minor' incident. There probably some people who still say she tripped but at least you can see what an idiot he is.

With that anyone saying she tripped may be needing a visit to the doctor!! 😐 

• Like 2