B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

not unless he wants to put up with loraine crying because it was her idea 🤷‍♂️😂

TBH we don't know what caused the drama, whatever it was, it happened off camera as they seemed to be on good terms before they went out that day. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

TBH we don't know what caused the drama, whatever it was, it happened off camera as they seemed to be on good terms before they went out that day. 

yeah but she went to b2 and anthony chased after her turn boytoy came to b2 then gave her a massage then they went to b4 to make anthony jealous then she was whispering in his ear but it could have been all for a show🤷‍♂️

Just now, bluewinner said:

The good thing is that there isn’t any fault given to Amalia for that ... I think they have understood that there has been a miscommunication between them that caused the problem of last week ... and I i think it is very encouraging that they sat down , discussed it and now seems better .. a good and mature couple reaction I characterize  it 

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah but she went to b2 and anthony chased after her turn boytoy came to b2 then gave her a massage then they went to b4 to make anthony jealous then she was whispering in his ear but it could have been all for a show🤷‍♂️

Or they could have had an argument over something silly, I don't think Loraine is the jealous type.Also Anthony didn't seem bothered about Boytoy's presence in B4. 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The good thing is that there isn’t any fault given to Amalia for that ... I think they have understood that there has been a miscommunication between them that caused the problem of last week ... and I i think it is very encouraging that they sat down , discussed it and now seems better .. a good and mature couple reaction I characterize  it 

the only problem they had was Anthony's limp dick. I didn't detect any other problem, they all seemed ok after their attempted threesome. ofcourse, Anthony was embarrassed about his performance, but he can always blame it on alcohol 😁

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

the only problem they had was Anthony's limp dick. I didn't detect any other problem, they all seemed ok after their attempted threesome. ofcourse, Anthony was embarrassed about his performance, but he can always blame it on alcohol 😁

it seemed like amalia and loraine was happy enough without him

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I disagree ... it seemed to me more than this , if it was only that , it wouldn’t have been such a big discussion between L&A for 2-3 days and also some tension that we saw between them .. the “ no performance “ can happen , I think it has been lines that they were crossed on whatever agreement  they have as a couple 

And an observation that I don’t know if it has been mentioned earlier as I haven’t  read all posts , there’s no alcohol consumption today from both L&A , I think they are the only ones if I see correctly that they don’t drink any alcohol 🤨