B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And an observation that I don’t know if it has been mentioned earlier as I haven’t  read all posts , there’s no alcohol consumption today from both L&A , I think they are the only ones if I see correctly that they don’t drink any alcohol 🤨

thy probably wont stay the night anyway

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I disagree ... it seemed to me more than this , if it was only that , it wouldn’t have been such a big discussion between L&A for 2-3 days and also some tension that we saw between them .. the “ no performance “ can happen , I think it has been lines that they were crossed on whatever agreement  they have as a couple 

That's just pure speculation on your part. I am not saying you are wrong, but there is no evidence to support your theory. they seemed ok before going out that evening. My guess is something happened when they were out with others. fortunately whatever the problem was, they were able to work it out and they are in good terms now. 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

thy probably wont stay the night anyway

I also believe that , still , there’s an empty room 😉 it might have been an introduction evening scheduled  to the new girl villasomething with some of the tenants that didn’t work out because she left .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

I also believe that , still , there’s an empty room 😉 it might have been an introduction evening scheduled  to the new girl villasomething with some of the tenants that didn’t work out because she left .. 

also b2 is officially the off camera crew😂 with the exception of monica 😏

milena is long gone