B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

En una nota al margen, Martina lleva su sujetador y bragas más sexys ... Radi se pone unas medias de nailon con unas bragas sexys ... Me pregunto si ella y las chicas B1 vendrán ... Radi tiene un cuerpo rockero me encantaría ver bailar con este conjunto de lencería ... oooh lalala ... sexciting  

Martina is not wearing a bra...😉

Bogdan’s fan and appreciation club here 🥳 The dude ready to have all under control and keep all of RLC subscribers satisfied , happy and show also their gratitude and appreciation to all of us that we pay to be entertained and smile during these rough times of this stupid year . With positive thoughts , good vibes and optimism on whatever occasion , it will be all better for sure for everyone .  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so b4 is supposed to have 13 people there or is b1 going to b2?

well Arian would go to b4... you would think the 2 blond bombers will cum along ...... I jus want pics of that tub scene !!!!!!!!!!

il y a 5 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

Je veux juste savoir qui va s'évanouir en premier 😂

moi si Radislava est à la soirée ....elle est ennuyeuse comme une plante verte .....on l ' arrose une foi par jour ....c ' est beau mais ça sert à rien ....vivement 2021 qu ' elle dégage 

Well , my comment is a big thank you to everyone with green dots on the left side of the RLC main page who decided to spend and share their New Year’s Eve with all of the thousand viewers / subscribers .. let’s all have a blast in 2021 and leave behind the stupid times of 2020 . 

Excellent arrangement for the dogs , couple looks stunning and happy , Martina with high  heels ( can’t remember if we have seen her 🤔) and ready for party and overnight stay .. well done M&A 🤗🤗🤗  

• Like 1