B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

There is only one thing I can think of that why a girl would spend 30 minutes in a bathroom with no camera. 😏

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Poop :biggrin:

47 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Moos, I just checked replay. She was in there for just over 5 minutes, so it probably was to drop a log or two.😁

This is for sure the reason , but hardly ever personally know of women that will make it of 30 minutes for that , it is mostly a man’s privilege 😂🤣😜 The point is that she could always use the common  bathroom next to her room .. in any case , I still keep on finding her strange , with showers after showers , haven’t watched much today but I caught her in the bathroom showering again , maybe she’s ill or something . 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is for sure the reason , but hardly ever personally know of women that will make it of 30 minutes for that , it is mostly a man’s privilege 😂🤣😜 The point is that she could always use the common  bathroom next to her room .. in any case , I still keep on finding her strange , with showers after showers , haven’t watched much today but I caught her in the bathroom showering again , maybe she’s ill or something . 

She does have a nice ass and her nipples are always hard.😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Sorry for your family's loss. Seems like everyone that gets tested it comes back positive. Stop getting tested and problem solved. It also has over a 99% survival rate, no worse than the flu. People need to wake up. This is all about control. 😠

So this "flu" has killed over 337,000 people this year in the states and people like you keep ignoring the health authorities.  Expect a lot more deaths next year.

• Haha 2

Cette fille est étrange (Aleksandra) mais elle dégage une sensualité animale, bien plus que toutes les autres, j'aime bien son corps aussi, et enfin une vraie chatte ! elle est barrée, peu commune, rebelle, ça me convient. Qu'elle reste authentique, en marge. Je suis sûr qu'elle nous réserve de bons moments sexuels ou autres😏

Il y a 7 heures, LUCKY2962 a dit :

je pense qu'Aleksandra, n'a pas voulu, participer au "spectacle" d'où les mots proposés ici avec N, qui est allée se plaindre chez B, et ensuite la comédie à continuer, mais A, ne s 'est pas dégonflée, j'ai apprécié, j'aime les gens contre toutes formes d'autorités, mais j'ai peur que le gentil B, si serviable, si désintéressé par les autres filles, un moine, quoi, lui fasse payer, sa mutinerie , je soutiens A? COURAGE  👍 💋

je la soutiens aussi,elle parait intelligente

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1