B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

11 minutes ago, moreau said:

oui mais j 'ai bien peur que ça se termine comme Serafima et Radislava ....le néant en activité sexuelle 

Franchement je ne pense pas, elle agit déjà différemment des autres et je sent qu'elle peut nous surprendre 

Dans tout les cas, moi j'aime bien aussi Radislava et Serafima pour leur différence 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Merry Christmas forum and I hope not everyone's plans haven't been altered due to the pandemic.  I just finished catching up on my PM's and was told by one member that his Christmas, and I quote..."has been F*****d" due to the new virus variant that was imposed on them in his country.  So make of it what you can and try to enjoy it in these trying times!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS. MY HOLIDAY PLANS WENT JUST FINE,BUT ONE CAN ONLY JERK OFF SO MANY TIMES IN ONE DAY.::):tongue:

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Sorry for your family's loss. Seems like everyone that gets tested it comes back positive. Stop getting tested and problem solved. It also has over a 99% survival rate, no worse than the flu. People need to wake up. This is all about control. 😠

STOP GETTING TESTED???? WTF? DUMBEST THING I HAVE READ ON HERE,,AND THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF DUMB SHIT TO READ HERE. I TAKE IT THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY LIKE TO PLAY GAMES WITH THEIR LIVES AND OTHERS LIVES,LIKE THIS... tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5