Leora has a female guest 12:15am Eastern Standard Time in the US.

On ‎2014‎-‎02‎-‎12 at 0:53 AM, Dan1456 said:

Guest just went to the bathroom, Nice flash of clean shaved lips as she was pulling up her knickers!!!! Sorry no pics or vid just got on and hadn't set up capture yet!

Guest aux toilettes.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Multiple clothing changes in the bedroom and some nice boob shots of guest.  Some with Leora in room and some not. No bra under the multiple layers  Who is she, where are they going and most importantly when will we see her again?!?

Well you know how girls like to talk.  And I suppose this topic was bound to come up at some point.

Leora's Female Friend:  " Your Paul,.. He good lover ya?"

Leora:  "Oh, When Paul makes love to me it's like time has stood still."

Leora's female friend:  "Oh how wonderful."

Leora:  "No, you don't understand,.. What I mean is that time hasn't moved forward very much at all from when we first started."

Well now it's getting interesting.

Leora came home around eight their time.  Seemed a bit annoyed and agitated that Paul wasn't home.

Then it looked like she may have text someone, and then changed into a pretty nice looking dress and it even seemed like she put on a dab of perfume by the mirror on the closet door.

Now this is pure speculation I'll grant you, but if she text Paul and was going to go and meet him, it just seems unlikely to me that she would have changed her outfit into something far more attractive, and put  perfume on.

Here's my guess instead, mixed with a little high hope as well.

I believe she texted her female friend which probably went like this.

Leora:    "Hi where are you?"

Female friend:  "I'm still with those two cute guys we met and was about to perform a threesome with them.    You really shouldn't have left so soon."

Leora:  "Well tell Hugo to stay hard, I'm coming right back."

Multiple clothing changes in the bedroom and some nice boob shots of guest.  Some with Leora in room and some not. No bra under the multiple layers  Who is she, where are they going and most importantly when will we see her again?!?

That is her best friend.  She was there last back the 1st week of November.