Leora has a female guest 12:15am Eastern Standard Time in the US.

I can't figure out what is going on. I saw her come out of the bedroom at 10:30am her time. She was up only a few moments and went directly to the bathroom to shower. Then she stayed up about 1/2 hour then went back to the bedroom. I am not a paid member yet (frustrates me when making a decision) so I cannot see if Paul is in the bedroom. Sorry!! If he isn't I wonder why she took the shower. Use your imagination!!

woodworker I like very much your fantasy idealization about Leora BUT, I don't think she was texting her female friend about "Hugo" ...I think she's interested in something a little different.  Russian women are beautiful loving creatures. They are also hot blooded beasts in bed.  Why do you think the girls in Russia all love wearing those beautiful full-length fur coats? They are very useful on a Girls Night Out.  One fur is used to keep the snow and ice off their backs and the other is used to cover themselves from the cold night air. 

woodworker I like very much your fantasy idealization about Leora BUT, I don't think she was texting her female friend about "Hugo" ...I think she's interested in something a little different.  Russian women are beautiful loving creatures. They are also hot blooded beasts in bed.  Why do you think the girls in Russia all love wearing those beautiful full-length fur coats? They are very useful on a Girls Night Out.  One fur is used to keep the snow and ice off their backs and the other is used to cover themselves from the cold night air.

We can never see the hot blooded beast of Leora. Paul can only last 3 minutes on most nights they have sex and the odd time maybe 4 minutes. Paul does not even eat her out he always uses his fingers on her after he has finished picking his nose. God only knows what germs are going up Leora's twat.