Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people are possibly counting the nights away as opposed to days, which is three.

Or counting them all together, so it's three nights and two days, which means it's now FIVE.

Oh God, this gets worse and worse!! 😭

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Or counting them all together, so it's three nights and two days, which means it's now FIVE.

Oh God, this gets worse and worse!! 😭

Taking into account that most of the "action" in this apartment takes place at night then technically arcobelina has a reasonable point....Obviously his opinion wouldn't sit well with the purist's, but nevertheless a valid point.

We now have a reasonable answer as to why Leora was " busy" in the bedroom the week leading up to Auntie's arrival ...compensating the viewers for what was to happen over the NY........No complaints from me on that, as long as she is consistent, and continues to balance her absence from the apartment in the future....but I certainly wouldn't bet on it happening, or hold my breath waiting...🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Taking into account that most of the "action" in this apartment takes place at night then technically arcobelina has a reasonable point....Obviously his opinion wouldn't sit well with the purist's, but nevertheless a valid point.

We now have a reasonable answer as to why Leora was " busy" in the bedroom the week leading up to Auntie's arrival ...compensating the viewers for what was to happen over the NY........No complaints from me on that, as long as she is consistent, and continues to balance her absence from the apartment in the future....but I certainly wouldn't bet on it happening, or hold my breath waiting...🤣

Yeah, that was my thought all along, i still think of it as 3, even though Pep is technically right when he said 2 days, but yeah, from Thursday evening it is 3, and in fact, if she only comes back shortly before curfew, it WILL be a full 72 hours.

I have to agree, things were 'busy', the big night just before Malia's auntie turned up was the start of it. Of course, they and indeed those upstairs knew the place would be empty all this time, just that us poor sods weren't sure! Our Xmas/New Years gift turned out to be one night with our 'glorious' friend on the couch! Leora may still have not 'finished' yet when she arrives back, and who knows, even if so, she may have 'Used up all her tokens at the Fair' and comes home with empty pockets for a while.....🤨

And no, i have a funny (Hopefully wrong) feeling, balance may be thrown out for a little while.....

Just as an aside - I know why, so do you of course, so that isn't the point, but just worth a mention in dispatches.

The last 4 lots of top 25 replays (Dec 31/Jan 1/Jan 2/Past 24hrs), so a total of the top 100.

Leora is seen in just ONE. When was the last time that ever could be said??!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well, there we go chaps, a complete 72 hours away, a brand new personal record! (Her previous record away was 49 hours).

Thanks Lover/Pussyboy, as ever! You're been such a joy to have around these last 5 months! 🤬

(And no, i'm not including her 5 minute piss stops as a break! They don't count!)

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, there we go chaps, a complete 72 hours away, a brand new personal record! (Her previous record away was 49 hours).

Thanks Lover/Pussyboy, as ever! You're been such a joy to have around these last 5 months! 🤬

(And no, i'm not including her 5 minute piss stops as a break! They don't count!)

I don't personally begrudge her having a break over the NY, I do though think RLC should have informed us earlier ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2