Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One night home 😞 

Ah! But that one night can often be so worth it my mate! You know that!

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Bloody better be as I'm not happy customer at the moment. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bloody better be as I'm not happy customer at the moment. 

I know i can tell. 🙁

And when it gets to Aussie pissed off, perhaps some people should pay attention!

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I've always liked that avy. of yours Slip. Perhaps I may request that you make me a neat and unique personalized avy. similar to that one day my friend. If I ever do, I'll have to request that you make a neat and unique looking one for me as well that has L&M on it. 🙂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I've always liked that avy. of yours Slip. Perhaps I may request that you make me a personalized avy. one day my friend. If I ever do, I'll have to request that you make a neat and unique looking one for me as well that has L&M on it. 🙂

If you want one similar yes i can do! 

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree BUT - What is she doing now? How does being with him for three days and nights help, if she isn't feeling the same way? Makes his love for her stronger - Yes. Confuses him when she then goes back to refusing to see him, or yelling at him for something on Instagram? Yes again. 

This is worth a repeat now. In November, there was a 2 week period where she was calm, happier & more relaxed than she has been since summer. What was the only difference? No Loverboy. As soon as she started with him again the following week, she lost it with him completely three times in just five days.

Now here we are, start of the new year, and she has practically lived with him for the last three days and nights.....🙃

Whenever he is in her life, she is all over the place. And we see and hear the evidence on camera. No getting away from that. If we see and hear, that is public, no matter how horrible it looks and sounds.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes the whole situation between them is absurd. I think she hangs on because she is in control of everything and he provides male companionship and sex when she is ready. If she is not ready for anything serious that's fine, but why be involved in something that clearly is not working for either of them makes no sense at all. As I have said before one day he will find out the truth about her.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well it's finally happened the RLC have used common sense and been honest for once and added the holidays to Leora's apartment. I'm totally pissed off being home in lockdown and nothing to watch in the apartment again. Looks like watching Netflix for me for the next few days.

I'm pissed off and it takes a lot of shit/ rubbish to piss me off.

Aye, they finally did mate. But look how many hours had went by before they did since you first mentioned it. Perhaps only another occasion that they do still occasionally check on what gets mentioned on this site that concerns anyone or anything with their site.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes the whole situation between them is absurd. I think she hangs on because she is in control of everything and he provides male companionship and sex when she is ready. If she is not ready for anything serious that's fine, but why be involved in something that clearly is not working for either of them makes no sense at all. As I have said before one day he will find out the truth about her.

Lets face it the poor guy is being used by Yulia as she is still in love with Paul ( I know not his real name)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

In a nutshell! Spot on. 

But, i honestly believe if he ever DID find out, it wouldn't make any difference. Why? He is besotted, infactuated, that's why he never hangs up on her when she yells at him call after call. Never answers back. 'Jump!' - 'How high?'.....So it would be a case of her saying "Take it or leave it Sonny". And if it meant her staying in his life - He'd take it, he'd have to. I believe that 100%. She couldn't have found a better candidate in all of Prague, and she found him in no time.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Aye, they finally did mate. But look how many hours had went by before they did since you first mentioned it. Perhaps only another occasion that they do still occasionally check on what gets mentioned on this site that concerns anyone or anything with their site.

It's good they took notice of us being pissed off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Lets face it the poor guy is being used by Yulia as she is still in love with Paul ( I know not his real name)

I agree Aussie, she definitely has stronger feelings for Paul than she does for this guy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, jetlag8 said:

I agree Aussie, she definitely has stronger feelings for Paul than she does for this guy.

I know, why carry on with this poor loser. This guy will feel very hurt if he knew the truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1