Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Leora is giving her viewing audience a most perfect example of " Real Life " in the living room.  

Perhaps this will help appease those, who keep mentioning that there is no " real life " in the apartment.

And a most pleasant view it is, via cam one !! Fear not, she will be there for a while!!😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Leora has gone out naked before in just her robe. The boy friend must live in or near the building I believe.  He could be the same person she used to dance naked for in the window. I also think the reason he has not come to the apartment is not because he is camera shy but because she is still trying to string Paul along. (Or, maybe he has been to the apartment as a guest?)

• Confused 2

il y a 6 minutes, philo a dit :

Leora est sortie nue auparavant dans juste sa robe. Le petit ami doit habiter dans ou près du bâtiment, je crois. Il pourrait être la même personne pour qui elle nue à la fenêtre. Je pense aussi que la raison pour laquelle il n’est pas venu à l’appartement n’est pas parce qu’il est timide face à la caméra, mais parce qu’elle essaie toujours d’enchaîner Paul. (Ou peut-être est-il allé à l’appartement en tant qu’invité?)

Non je crois que son ami habite à 20 minutes de l’appartement tout a l’heure elle à être chercher le repas au RDC

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora has gone out naked before in just her robe. The boy friend must live in or near the building I believe.  He could be the same person she used to dance naked for in the window. I also think the reason he has not come to the apartment is not because he is camera shy but because she is still trying to string Paul along. (Or, maybe he has been to the apartment as a guest?)

The only thing you got right is leora naked in bathrobe.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, patou said:

Non je crois que son ami habite à 20 minutes de l’appartement tout a l’heure elle à être chercher le repas au RDC

Thanks, I was not aware that anyone knew where he lives.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, patou said:

koala friend it was the gift of her boyfriend true or fake

If i take what happened ON CAMERA into consideration, then i say this. The day she was throwing away ALL of her presents from PussyBoy, she stuffed everything into a garbage bag. Toys, and the globe that sat for a short while on her bedside table. The only thing she WASN'T throwing away..... Was Koala.