Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Knowledge.

Common sense.

The ability to differentiate certain things. 

And also, very good eyesight. 🙂

42 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora has gone out naked before in just her robe. The boy friend must live in or near the building I believe.  He could be the same person she used to dance naked for in the window. I also think the reason he has not come to the apartment is not because he is camera shy but because she is still trying to string Paul along. (Or, maybe he has been to the apartment as a guest?)

Quando Leora è uscita in accappatoio è andata a prendere il mangiare che aveva ordinato. L'ho vista uscire e poi tornare quasi subito con la borsa del cibo. 

Sul tavolo si può vedere quello che aveva ordinato. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I can translate what is said in apartment. 

So, then, if you can translate her words, do you accept or reject the story she told about who their male visitor is...The guy i call The Jerk?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Il koala più l'orso, il panda e l'altro orso polare. 

No, everything was stuffed into that bag. Everything was going. It was only when Malia asked for the Panda and the smaller one to keep for herself, that Leora changed her mind and kept them all again.

Why do i bother????

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Quando Leora è uscita in accappatoio è andata a prendere il mangiare che aveva ordinato. L'ho vista uscire e poi tornare quasi subito con la borsa del cibo. 

Sul tavolo si può vedere quello che aveva ordinato. 

I have also seen her leave dressed that way and stay for about 45 minutes and come back with nothing.

17 minutes ago, philo said:

En u, die vertegenwoordigen als het gezag van wat juist is of niet juist is, pleidooi s e vertel ons hoe kom je  dat weten?

G-H spreekt Russich en deze mensen weten veel, er zijn nog mensen op het forum die de taal van Leora spreken daarom ben ik G-H dankbaar dat hij af en toe eens een update van het app heeft.

G-H speaks Russian and these people know a lot, there are still people on the forum who speak the language of Leora so I am grateful to G-H that he occasionally updates the app.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, philo said:

I have also seen her leave dressed that way and stay for about 45 minutes and come back with nothing.

That is when she goes downstairs to the reception area, to see him as he has driven over there. She has done this many times, where they sit and chat downstairs. He drives over after arranging it. One night he took her by surprise and she went mad, calling him names on the intercom as a result. 

23 minutes ago, philo said:

And you who represent as the authority of what is right or not right, please tell us how you come to know that?

Use what, presumably, your ancestors gene pool has provided you with. Let him open his eyes that he may see !!!

" Elementary, my dear Watson, Elementary "  said Sherlock !!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, daerjohn2015 said:

G-H spreekt Russich en deze mensen weten veel, er zijn nog mensen op het forum die de taal van Leora spreken daarom ben ik G-H dankbaar dat hij af en toe eens een update van het app heeft.

G-H speaks Russian and these people know a lot, there are still people on the forum who speak the language of Leora so I am grateful to G-H that he occasionally updates the app.

So then Leora's words, about who The Jerk is, are to be taken as fact and as translated even though there is evidence that it is not true?