Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There she goes in a rush! She is enjoying it while its lasts, this 47th Honeymoon period. Getting her money's worth out of it - 'Coz he won't be The Ideal Man for very long!!

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

image.jpeg.e193360bc41a83fe2790b4e8fd7147bf.jpeg

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

image.jpeg.e193360bc41a83fe2790b4e8fd7147bf.jpeg

She obviously had one more token left from the Fun Fair to spend! Looked like she came home with empty pockets last night but found one more in there! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

koala friend in bed will replace Leora for the night

At least Koala will have a full tank !!!!!!!!🤣

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Il lui restait évidemment un jeton de plus à dépenser pour la fête foraine! Sur dirait qu’elle est rentrée à la maison avec les poches vides la nuit dernière, mais en a trouvé une de plus! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Elle est retournée pour récupérer  son soutient gorge quelle à oublié

36 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I think it's best we don't know everything about Leora.
Especially if you work with two agendas.

We would all live her outside of the app. want to see but i loved the leora from russia the leora from prague is a different story

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

She went back to retrieve her throat support that to forget

OOH, the fun i could have with a phrase like that one.......

OH THE IRONY!!!!!! 🤪🙃

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, daerjohn2015 said:

We would all live her outside of the app. want to see but i loved the leora from russia the leora from prague is a different story

THAT IS IT. TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON. 

My view before anyone jumps in.

The funny thing is why she came back yesterday when she could have stayed more as it seems ( Russian Christmas celebrations also very soon begin ) . Because I haven’t figured out the reason - oh well , she had to phone Paul 😂🤣 / poor Paul and fulfill the RLC holidays sign commitment 😂🤣 ... nevertheless , this guy is still considered not meaningful in Leora’s life 😆😁 We have been saying it for months , the more this “ game “ continues , the balance of working and private life in a bubble of lies and not knowing what she wants  , I hope and I want to be wrong , the consequences won’t be happy in the near or further future 

• Upvote 3

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Le plus drôle, c'est pourquoi elle est revenue hier alors qu'elle aurait pu rester plus qu'il n'y paraît (les fêtes de Noël russes commencent également très bientôt). Parce que je n'ai pas compris la raison - eh bien, elle a dû téléphoner à Paul 😂 🤣 / pauvre Paul et remplir l'engagement du signe des vacances RLC 😂 🤣  ... néanmoins, ce gars est toujours considéré comme insignifiant dans la vie de Leora 😆 😁 Nous le dis depuis des mois, plus ce «jeu» continue, l'équilibre entre vie professionnelle et vie privée dans une bulle de mensonges et ne sachant pas ce qu'elle veut, j'espère et je veux me tromper, les conséquences ne seront pas heureuses dans un futur proche ou futur 

elle avait du repassage à faire sinon elle avait plus rien à se mettre