Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whether she does or doesn't will not make a difference....Leora does what Leora wants to do..

Even though the act has gone stale, most times it's just a rinse, lather and repeat from previous days.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

Kinda of like shampoo if you still have hair 😁

Wash & Go (out all night)

🤣

Time for the girls to rest , spend the night next to the other , maybe describe how their days were , watch something at the IPAD and then say sweet dreams goodnight and go to sleep waiting impatiently for the time to arrive tomorrow so as they can meet the people and the life that makes them happy outside of these 4 walls ... 

Ahn , ups , my fairy tale should end like this “ false as usual “ 😂🤣😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

Time for the girls to rest , spend the night next to the other , maybe describe how their days were , watch something at the IPAD and then say sweet dreams goodnight and go to sleep waiting impatiently for the time to arrive tomorrow so as they can meet the people and the life that makes them happy outside of these 4 walls ... 

Ahn , ups , my fairy tale should end like this “ false as usual “ 😂🤣😂🤣

Haha , a comment to get a reaction in one second 😂🙃 I guess it was read before even posted 😂🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Something is up. They haven't spoken yet. It may be nothing, but we'll see where she goes in a bit (i.e which room)