Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Strange that they're eating in the living room.

Will it be a dinner party before we leave or will we see anything tonight?

No one knows! It looked a given Malia was away tonight. Now that is not the case! Unless she goes very late on.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No one knows! It looked a given Malia was away tonight. Now that is not the case! Unless she goes very late on.

You never know with those two, they may plan on being home for the night, but a text or phone call can change everything.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yes but Malia put stuff in her bag, THEN put the negligee on, as if it was saying Ok, that's for tomorrow. Tonight is (finally!) our party night.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but Malia put stuff in her bag, THEN put the negligee on, as if it was saying Ok, that's for tomorrow. Tonight is (finally!) our party night.

Lets hope you are right, I will not be surprised to see the "on vacation" sign tomorrow.

I did post a few weeks ago that I'd love to see the girls getting hammered on Jack Daniels then proper go to town on each other! The first part could be all good although even full of JD, I don't think either of them have the kahunas to go further than just hands, here's hoping though...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

Lets hope you are right, I will not be surprised to see the "on vacation" sign tomorrow.

Maybe for one! If they are both away, i can see Leora just being one night. It's Malia who is still the homebird - Just someone else's! 

Kind of funny, meant in a light hearted way - Leora goes out to see the lover, then comes home to talk to the husband, then has a party with the wife!! 🤣

9 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I did post a few weeks ago that I'd love to see the girls getting hammered on Jack Daniels then proper go to town on each other! The first part could be all good although even full of JD, I don't think either of them have the kahunas to go further than just hands, here's hoping though...

Fucking hell JD AND THE JW nice that would be good  jonnie walkers for the unknown

Guest Slipper Guyquad

As we know, nothing is ever straightforward with them! It could be fantastic, it could be a 'Not one of those nights' again. Just sit back and relax and enjoy whatever it will be! At least we have them together!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how many phone did with Paul today 

Twice and a Skype with Eva too.