Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She spoke to Loverboy at quarter past midnight briefly, he called her, but this was long before this. She was what i call Drunk Maudling, talking a bit sad from the effects of the booze. But yeah, has improved now.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She spoke to Loverboy at quarter past midnight briefly, he called her, but this was long before this. She is what i call Drunk Maudling, talking a bit sad from the effects of the booze.

Probabile. 

Con questo stato sarà un miracolo se domani si ricorderà qualcosa di stasera. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Probabile. 

Con questo stato sarà un miracolo se domani si ricorderà qualcosa di stasera. 

She's certainly had more to drink tonight than i've seen her drink in a long, long time. But she's perked up now - They are talking about hair.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Funnily enough, they will do well in replay, because of the holiday. I've never seen the site so quiet, so many other places are deserted.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's certainly had more to drink tonight than i've seen her drink in a long, long time. But she's perked up now - They are talking about hair.

But they are drinking a liquor type of drink,70 proof,more sweet and tart than strong i'm sure. Jim Beam apple whiskey is just apple liquor with whiskey so i am guessing about the effects it has,for me,captain morgan and cokes are a bit stronger,so if they drank captain morgan instead of that jim beam,they might be on their asses. But i would be right there to lick leoras sweet smooth pussy all night,mmmm.lol,sorry for dreaming. ::) oh,are the thumbnails refreshing for you,i have the same empty bed as the number 1 thumb.thanks.

da36776c580d46c0fda7bc3fce494b2ce51f4bd5

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Weird! Every 2 lots, all the empty rooms are top, then it fixes, then goes back to empty rooms again. Glitch in the system. Must be.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Weird! Every 2 lots, all the empty rooms are top, then it fixes, then goes back to empty rooms again. Glitch in the system. Must be.

it just switched for me,ok,thanks.