B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

No matter  what we say of this guy , I really wonder if anyone of us would deny called a boy toy and have such treatment 😏😏

From a whispered conversation they had during his last stay, I got the impression that he's very reluctant, perhaps unwilling, to have sex on camera. He was complaining about how she wouldn't go to his place or to a hotel. But hard to be sure about what they said since it was whispered.

If that's the case, I'm not sure I understand the logic behind being willing to do bondage tease shows like they just did on camera but being embarrassed about sex. I'd find the weird shows a lot more embarrassing personally. But everyone has their own lines I guess.

Looked like they were finally starting to do something before Amira interrupted them though. So maybe there's hope, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

Look like you are new to RLC < the guy will leave and nothing will happen, get use to that my friend...

We will see what happens ... I say that he will get the girl .. it’s not when we want but when Monica wants .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will see what happens ... I say that he will get the girl .. it’s not when we want but when Monica wants .. 

pay them money and wait for Monica till she wants, I'm not against what you said, I'm just telling you how it works with RLC, it's like you go to super market cashier, pay them money, and waiting may be they'll send something to your at home or may be not, anyway I was just telling you so you don't dream high, max you'll get same what you watched...

1 hour ago, timber said:

From a whispered conversation they had during his last stay, I got the impression that he's very reluctant, perhaps unwilling, to have sex on camera. He was complaining about how she wouldn't go to his place or to a hotel. But hard to be sure about what they said since it was whispered.

If that's the case, I'm not sure I understand the logic behind being willing to do bondage tease shows like they just did on camera but being embarrassed about sex. I'd find the weird shows a lot more embarrassing personally. But everyone has their own lines I guess.

Looked like they were finally starting to do something before Amira interrupted them though. So maybe there's hope, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

In my eyes , this is a really nice voyeur story , built slowly and without extreme exaggerations , ok , blindfolded and tease , but we can swallow 😌😎 . Your information can be really valid , perhaps Monica has made him feel comfortable with his occasional visits , she is the camera expert , last week he was first time completely naked with only candle light and NV . It is small steps for everyone wanting to watch but I think giant steps from a guy that I personally said from DAY 1 that he was introduced , that there was absolutely no way that he incredibly likes Monica , the way he was staring at her , the respect he has for her .. in any case , whatever happens I will be happy for both of them , as a man , happier for the guy 😇

5 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

pay them money and wait for Monica till she wants, I'm not against what you said, I'm just telling you how it works with RLC, it's like you go to super market cashier, pay them money, and waiting may be they'll send something to your at home or may be not, anyway I was just telling you so you don't dream high, max you'll get same what you watched...

I have seen Monica having sex , so , I know that if she wants , she won’t have second thoughts . We always seem to forget that it always takes two for this , I wonder if it was any of us , if we were wiling to fuck so easily in front of cameras . I don’t say that you aren’t right and the only thing that we get is teasing , but I have seen this story developing nice and slowly . I prefer to see things like this that they have a realistic aura than what for example Loraine and Claire are doing currently . I could pay renewal waiting always for moments like the ones between Monica and the guy than daily shows like the one mentioned with L&C .. it is all of course at the end a matter of taste 😌