B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Conclusion is that the couples have no problem being naked in front of themselves , Monica feels comfortable with them being also full naked but she doesn’t want or ready for more and in my eyes , only if Anthony goes away from the commands of Loraine and try to finally enjoy himself and not always ordered to do this and that , perhaps this apartment will become fun to watch with many possibilities amongst these 5 people . Still , as long as Loraine runs the program, it will all be money related and not anything happening spontaneously and because they would all like to test and taste things .

26 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she has a headache

I saw her on the replay she was rubbing her head then she used her powers on anthony😂

Headache or not , she destroyed one more show after the one of last time that had Amalia and her ass excellent visible to us and at the end , no one liked what happened ... imagine , Amalia’s ass and no pleasure for anyone 🤪

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The sexual chemistry in this room is electric...I can barely contain myself 😏

I believe that Monica felt tired and maybe she is a bit drunk and didn’t let herself loose .. she has control , last time she was more in the mood for it . Still , 1-2 days patience and the GoT guy will appear as he sent one more flowers gift today 😌😇

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I haven't been watching where did monica go?

They were smoking at the end of the living room and chatting about the show I think ... carlos speaks about the money all the time and that he doesn’t care .

• Haha 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Anthony to bed - with Loraine

I think this was even worse than the last time...when I suggested Monica wouldn't get involved in another shambles show...Mind, earlier when the guys were trying desperately to get themselves hard when their dicks looked like the last turkey in the shop, was hilarious...🤣