B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will find out more info also , as far as I know , there was an incident ( or maybe more than one , this I don’t know )  during their previous stay that they exchanged heavy expressions towards one another , they used to be really close .. i think moos knows a lot as he is more years a member .. perhaps naga also knows as he is the veteran here 😉 but I know that for him these aren’t things that he is concerned to know so maybe he doesn’t have also all info ...

Correct my friend...😁

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

😇

My memory's not great, but I think Sera was in B4, and her friend Amira (not Amalia) became a tenant there too...Sera wanted to move to B1, in the centre of town, so she snapped her fingers and it happened...Then Amira followed her. I'm not sure what happened next, but they fell out...and they've never been the same since. I'm sure other guys here can fill in the gaps...

But Sera's fallen out with a few girls in the past...😕

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My memory's not great, but I think Sera was in B4, and her friend Amira (not Amalia) became a tenant there too...Sera wanted to move to B1, in the centre of town, so she snapped her fingers and it happened...Then Amira followed her. I'm not sure what happened next, but they fell out...and they've never been the same since. I'm sure other guys here can fill in the gaps...

But Sera's fallen out with a few girls in the past...😕

I am aware also with other girls as I have read it but I don’t remember names as well .. by the way , should we expect a BIG LETTERS MESSAGE concerning  Monica ? 😏 Just massage though I believe , innocent and relaxed 😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am aware also with other girls as I have read it but I don’t remember names as well .. by the way , should we expect a BIG LETTERS MESSAGE concerning  Monica ? 😏 Just massage though I believe , innocent and relaxed 😎

Nah...I'm passed caring tbh...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nah...I'm passed caring tbh...

Well , if she is the Sergei user , she was angry to stncld about the flowers  that she received comment and she answered .. but being her is just a theory ..