US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

Oye, Something to laugh at, Oh I bet there will be someone out there! who will shout at this the demonstration in DC, by say lives the king and falls Trump 😋, and there one else if you approach to him and ask him why you are here? he will say the elections was stolen from (Mike Pence) or even George Clooney! he didn't know yet from who one? the elections has stolen as what the fake slogan says!! I yelled to my thoughts(cuttee the stream)🤔 ! Oh my dear boy you have bad infromed, no blame go to home my boy☺️❤️ And there some of them if you come close of them,and asked them why you here? Hey mrs! free ride, free meals.Free beds (free action on it) ☺️.He says also( I swear  i will be here every day any time they need me)😋. So you don't know why you here. He maybe will answer because the elections was fraud. But my Trumpy is won the elections,and if you told him! (how he won the elections? if you think it was there fraud?) just you won't get an any answer!! Then only god knows at then what happens on his brain..😇😇😇😇😇 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin is among the Republican senators who, unlike Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, has vowed to contest...

Because Sen. Johnson knows more about the voter fraud that took place in his home state of Wisconsin than does Mitch McConnell.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Speaking of criminal behavior, protesters left strongly worded placards and votive candles at Josh Hawley’s house, which he called vandalism and an attack on his wife and child by “antifa scumbags”. ….Master...

I saw video of the protesters. They were very rowdy and noisy with megaphones late at night. So noisy that Hawley's neighbors called the police on them.