US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

In my opinion, the voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election was so widespread, massive, and coordinated that the truth of the cheating can not be hidden forever. I expect that over the next one or two years the truth about this cheating will be revealed.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion, the voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election was so widespread, massive, and coordinated that the truth of the cheating can not be hidden forever. I expect that over the next one or two years the truth about this cheating will be revealed.

You forgot to add you believe in the tooth fairy as well. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Time will tell.

I was hoping you would see the funny side of it. 🙂

The only thing a can say to you is the winners write the history and Trump is the loser and history isn't going to be very kind to him. Righty or wrongly his is seen as the worst President in the history of the USA.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The only thing a can say to you is the winners write the history and Trump is the loser and history isn't going to be very kind to him. Righty or wrongly his is seen as the worst President in the history of the USA.

That's the opinion of the news media and the ruling elite, not the American people.  Too soon to be talking about history. Plus, almost all the academics who write history books are liberal progressives, so how fair and unbiased will they be?

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When Ronald Reagan was president I despised the man. It was not until years later that I realized the reason I despised him was because I believed all the lies the news media had told about him. I now consider him one of our best presidents.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Ronald Reagan was president I despised the man. It was not until years later that I realized the reason I despised him was because I believed all the lies the news media had told about him. I now consider him one of our best presidents.

I totally understand you, one day you will wake up to the fact that Trumps lies had tricked you. When this day comes don't be upset with yourself as Trump was a devil man.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I totally understand you, one day you will wake up to the fact that Trumps lies had tricked you. When this day comes don't be upset with yourself as Trump was a devil man.

Or you may wake up to the fact that the news media told a bunch of lies about Trump. Again, time will tell.