US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Really?  That's what you throw out there?

That's what I would say of anyone who calls elected officials murderers just because they support a legal constitutional right to protest the certification of electoral college electors. None of them are responsible for  the Capitol Building being invaded. The only people responsible for the Capitol Building being invaded are the people who did it.

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion, the voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election was so widespread, massive, and coordinated that the truth of the cheating can not be hidden forever. I expect that over the next one or two years the truth about this cheating will be revealed.

WTF?!? Again and again, Trump's lawyers have challenged the election results in court and been rebuffed. William Barr had it investigated and came to the same conclusion. No matter how often Trump and his people may state it, there was no systematic voter fraud!!!

This was probably the most heated election in ages and many were motivated not necessarily to vote for Biden but to have Trump out of office. Do you not get it, the majority of Americans do not want Trump to be president and are even willing to vote for Biden. That's how badly Trump screwed up his job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? Again and again, Trump's lawyers have challenged the election results in court and been rebuffed. William Barr had it investigated and came to the same conclusion. No matter how often Trump and his people may state it, there was no systematic voter fraud!!!

This was probably the most heated election in ages and many were motivated not necessarily to vote for Biden but to have Trump out of office. Do you not get it, the majority of Americans do not want Trump to be president and are even willing to vote for Biden. That's how badly Trump screwed up his job.

And it's none of your fucking business, little Russian agent. Save your bullshit remarks for Putin.

At a news conference in Washington, D.C. today the mayor of Washington, D.C. called for Congress to make the District of Columbia a state. Please explain to me how statehood for the District of Columbia has anything to do with riots at the Capitol Building. I guess it's like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste.":rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And it's none of your fucking business, little Russian agent. Save your bullshit remarks for Putin.

If Trump is really more important to you than basic democratic values, I can only say: "FUCK YOU".

• Like 2

When is the computer company Dominion going to file its lawsuit against Sidney Powell? I say never, because if they file a lawsuit the company will need to present evidence in court that Sidney Powell slandered them. The last thing Dominion wants to do is have it's election records examined in court.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what I would say of anyone who calls elected officials murderers just because they support a legal constitutional right to protest the certification of electoral college electors. None of them are responsible for  the Capitol Building being invaded. The only people responsible for the Capitol Building being invaded are the people who did it.

They. Are. Murderers.   Trump and his Brownshirts caused it.  I really don't give a shit whether you like it or not.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

At a news conference in Washington, D.C. today the mayor of Washington, D.C. called for Congress to make the District of Columbia a state. Please explain to me how statehood for the District of Columbia has anything to do with riots at the Capitol Building. I guess it's like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste.":rolleyes:

She would not have had to wait for Trump/Pence to call in the National Guard.  I thought you knew more about government than anybody else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry the truth hurts so badly.

Truth from you?  I'm ASHAMED to share my Democratic Republic with your Fascist, Authoritarian ass. You're only American because you were born here.  Inside, you're a hate-filled, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking fuckwad.

• Like 1