US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What about the numerous videos of her years afterwards saying that Trump was an illegitimate president. Also, before the 2020 election Hillary told Biden to never concede, no matter what happened in the election.

he was totally unqualified as he has proven over & over & over & over.......................... also she told him never to concede because she knew how corrupt he was as you can see from his refusal to confront the reality of his loss you dope.

In my opinion, the voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election was so widespread, massive, and coordinated that the truth of the cheating can not be hidden forever. I expect that over the next one or two years the truth about this cheating will be revealed.

just keep dreaming as you obviously will never learn anything.

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I was hoping you would see the funny side of it. 🙂

The only thing a can say to you is the winners write the history and Trump is the loser and history isn't going to be very kind to him. Righty or wrongly his is seen as the worst President in the history of the USA.

he has no sense of humor. in fact he has no sense at all.

That's the opinion of the news media and the ruling elite, not the American people.  Too soon to be talking about history. Plus, almost all the academics who write history books are liberal progressives, so how fair and unbiased will they be?

that explains why you have never learned anything about reality as dear leader hasn't had the chance to change his fantasy version of history. and since you can't read anyway it wouldn't matter. you base everything on what he says & he is helpless without twitter.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Ronald Reagan was president I despised the man. It was not until years later that I realized the reason I despised him was because I believed all the lies the news media had told about him. I now consider him one of our best presidents.

you despise everyone.

31 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

LOOK AT IT.  LOOK

CRAZYSHIT.COM

Crazy Videos, Video Clips, Funny Videos, Crazy Clips - Crazy Shit!

Trump had NOTHING to do with that. She is the one who chose to go into the Capitol Building and the police officer is the one who shot her, not Trump. Again, show me anywhere in Trump's speech where he told people to storm the Capitol Building or to commit violence.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what I would say of anyone who calls elected officials murderers just because they support a legal constitutional right to protest the certification of electoral college electors. None of them are responsible for  the Capitol Building being invaded. The only people responsible for the Capitol Building being invaded are the people who did it.

trump is guilty of inciting to riot at the very least. the rioters are guilty of being brainwashed morons along with everything else.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he was totally unqualified as he has proven over & over & over & over.......................... also she told him never to concede because she knew how corrupt he was as you can see from his refusal to confront the reality of his loss you dope.

but but... because...lol

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? Again and again, Trump's lawyers have challenged the election results in court and been rebuffed. William Barr had it investigated and came to the same conclusion. No matter how often Trump and his people may state it, there was no systematic voter fraud!!!

This was probably the most heated election in ages and many were motivated not necessarily to vote for Biden but to have Trump out of office. Do you not get it, the majority of Americans do not want Trump to be president and are even willing to vote for Biden. That's how badly Trump screwed up his job.

he doesn't get it & never will. the brainwashing has worked really well.