US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

At a news conference in Washington, D.C. today the mayor of Washington, D.C. called for Congress to make the District of Columbia a state. Please explain to me how statehood for the District of Columbia has anything to do with riots at the Capitol Building. I guess it's like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste.":rolleyes:

because trump has overall control over dc & he caused the problem & won't do anything to end it genius.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When is the computer company Dominion going to file its lawsuit against Sidney Powell? I say never, because if they file a lawsuit the company will need to present evidence in court that Sidney Powell slandered them. The last thing Dominion wants to do is have it's election records examined in court.

even if they have none they would only be equal to the evidence produced about election fraud.

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the super rich gave to both but agent orange gave them the tax break while fucking over the little guys.

They gave much more to Biden,especially the big tech people who censored Trump and censored anti- Biden stories during the election campaign. Check the records. Also, I'm one of the little guys and I got a tax cut.  You are the one who is brainwashed with DNC talking points.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump had NOTHING to do with that. She is the one who chose to go into the Capitol Building and the police officer is the one who shot her, not Trump. Again, show me anywhere in Trump's speech where he told people to storm the Capitol Building or to commit violence.

I reported his post...this is ridiculous.  Some guy likes to visit and get off on gore websites and posts it here on CC.  These two have revealed their depravity and the fact that their commitment to disruptive confrontation knows no boundry.  Actually three, golfer06, O_U812 along with Starlight28

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

They stroke each others cocks...while Starlight28 sits under them hoping to catch a load on his face. :dodgy:

that would be more fun than eating donald's shit coming from his lying ass..................... or mouth. same difference. you don't know how lucky you are that he isn't leading you country.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

trump is guilty of inciting to riot at the very least. the rioters are guilty of being brainwashed morons along with everything else.

So is Bernie Sanders responsible for the person who shot Steve Scalise? Is Maxine Waters responsible for the people who attacked Rand Paul and his wife, and for the mob that chased Sarah Huckabee Sanders out of a restaurant? 

Just now, golfer06 said:

that would be more fun than eating donald's shit coming from his lying ass..................... or mouth. same difference. you don't know how lucky you are that he isn't leading you country.

Better calm down and type slower...you're not making sense.  Either that or you're having a stroke. :dodgy:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably most of the illegal behavior was instigated by ANTIFA  members who infiltrated the crowd. And only person killed was a protester who was killed by the police.

you are such an idiot. dear leader is the instigator & even if anyone was responsible for violence it would be in response to your fascist terrorists.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the hate filled individual. That's your primary motivating force. I'm just interested as to where all that anger and hatred originates from. Were your parents cruel and unloving people?

look at your dear leader & you will see a good reason.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

There you go again with your obsession about Trump's ass and shit. What terrible thing happened to you when you being potty trained?

• Haha 1