US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wait until all the facts come out. 99% of the people at the rally were peaceful protesters. The idiots who broke into the Capitol Building should be arrested and prosecuted regardless of whether they were White Nationalists, Proud Boys, ANTIFA, BLM , or members of the Mickey Mouse Club.

other than your percentage of peaceful demonstrators being way too high you have finally stated some truth for a change.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Please show me anywhere in the speech that Trump gave yesterday where he told people to go invade the Capitol Building or commit acts of violence. You can't, because it didn't happen.   

you should know as you were in the front row of his rally.

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

There were attached pictures. The same dude is seen at every 'rally/protest' and he's scoped out on purpose by the media to further the ANTIFA agenda. 

Reposting FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY A WITNESS TO WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CAPITAL
I was in the thick of the Rally & I want to give you an eyewitness of the true account.
1st Stage: Our Rally crowd consisted of a very peaceful crowd. Guess who was not in the crowd? The police! We knew Antifa would be there we were not protected. Antifa members came with microphones shouting sickening obscenities at people, targeting women, calling for “revolution” and picking a fist fight. No help from police. Why? This was very suspect.
2nd Stage: We walked to the Capital about a mile away. The crowd was signing patriotic songs & hymns, singing catchy tunes, many preachers, gospel tract passers, music playing. PEACEFUL! We got to the Capital lawn & there was the barricade then a large cement area & then steps where the police were located behind another barricade. We’re standing there chanting “Stop the Steal” & they shoot tear gas at us many times! Really? Our crowd was only standing there. We were NOT Violent! Far from it.
3rd Stage: Who were these guys who climbed the scaffold right in front of the Capitol?  Why did the police ALLOW them to do it? This was a 2 story scaffold perfect for the climbers to yell anarchy! The police did not run up there & get them. The guys GOT to climb the scaffold. The police did not go up there & take them down.
They were not gassed. The guys GOT to stay up there and they shouted “storm the capital” then THEY  stormed it. Listen, our Rally was being gassed we did not get through any barricade nor were we trying to. We did not storm the capital. This group was not from our Rally.
4th Stage: Why did the police ALLOW these people to get on the Capital entry steps?  
IF THEY WANTED TO KEEP THEM OUT THEY COULD HAVE. Police are MANDATED to protect the capital entry. The police allowed this to happen.
5th Stage: A very photographed riot. Who has the time to photograph a riot that your involved in? They knew it was going to happen and they were ready to follow through. What a wicked set-up!
A woman was killed!
The police killed a woman! What? They couldn’t take her down? These formidable officers could not take down a woman. Seriously? They had to kill her?   Apparently she was expendable. Horrible!
Antifa was the crowd in the Capital. Antifa were the rioters. Not us.

I try not to post here anymore, because arguing with some of you is a waste of time and energy, which is best used for other purposes.

of course it is a waste when you continue to parrot dear leader's crap & cover for violent racist goons such as the traitors that invaded the capital.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you should know as you were in the front row of his rally.

I was? Swore I was watching on tv at my home in Illinois. In fact, I know I was because our dumb ass Democrat governor J.B.(Jelly Belly) Pritzker has banned out of state travel because of Covid.  :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They gave much more to Biden,especially the big tech people who censored Trump and censored anti- Biden stories during the election campaign. Check the records. Also, I'm one of the little guys and I got a tax cut.  You are the one who is brainwashed with DNC talking points.

maybe they are sick of donald's incompetence.

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I reported his post...this is ridiculous.  Some guy likes to visit and get off on gore websites and posts it here on CC.  These two have revealed their depravity and the fact that their commitment to disruptive confrontation knows no boundry.  Actually three, golfer06, O_U812 along with Starlight28

yet you can't seem to find something else to do.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So is Bernie Sanders responsible for the person who shot Steve Scalise? Is Maxine Waters responsible for the people who attacked Rand Paul and his wife, and for the mob that chased Sarah Huckabee Sanders out of a restaurant? 

boy are you reaching. let me know when you come down from your lsd trip.