US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There you go again with your obsession about Trump's ass and shit. What terrible thing happened to you when you being potty trained?

i am reminded of those things all of the time when you & donald are around.

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I reported his post...this is ridiculous.  Some guy likes to visit and get off on gore websites and posts it here on CC.  These two have revealed their depravity and the fact that their commitment to disruptive confrontation knows no boundry.  Actually three, golfer06, O_U812 along with Starlight28

Those 3 you mention 1 is a nazi 2 are communists  welfare recipients 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was? Swore I was watching on tv at my home in Illinois. In fact, I know I was because our dumb ass Democrat governor J.B.(Jelly Belly) Pritzker has banned out of state travel because of Covid.  :biggrin:

wasn't that you at nancy's desk? too bad as it would have been your moment of glory.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

boy are you reaching. let me know when you come down from your lsd trip.

Reaching? I saw with my own eyes a video of Maxine Waters telling a group of people that if they ever saw members of Trump's Cabinet out in public at gas stations, restaurants or anywhere else to get in their faces and tell them that they were not welcome there. What kind of behavior is that inciting?:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Reaching? I saw with my own eyes a video of Maxine Waters telling a group of people that if they ever saw members of Trump's Cabinet out in public at gas stations, restaurants or anywhere else to get in their faces and tell them that they were not welcome there. What kind of behavior is that inciting?:dodgy:

she doesn't want them around & neither do i.