US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

LOL.  Antifa and BLM getting Proud Boy's tattoos, eh Shitrunner?

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Authorities continued to make arrests on Friday of the insurrections who stormed the U.S. Capitol, after initially allowing the Trump supporters...

well they had a blast for 1 day. now it is time to pick up the soap.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

What did you expect since Twitter works for Joe Biden and the Democrats and actively worked to get Biden elected president.

what will you do for news now? oh i forgot. you live in the source for trump ass news.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

For that remark I am reporting you to CC mods and requesting that you be banned from CC.

and of course they'll do whatever you say. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you asshole.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

and of course they'll do whatever you say. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you asshole.

You accused me of being a criminal and of having broken into the Capitol Building, asshole.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Failed coup? A handful of unarmed idiots who tried to occupy the Capitol Building is a political coup? LMAO   With as lax as security was at the Capitol Building thank god it wasn't some armed Islamic terrorists who know what the hell they are doing. 

that only shows the stupidity of your entire movement. anyone following the clown in chief is a complete braindead idiot stupid moron. in case you didn't notice that includes you!

• Haha 1