US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just like all the BLM and ANTIFA protesters who have looted and burned businesses should be convicted and imprisoned, and not treated as heroes by the news media.

no. just like you & the rest of the racist cult.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Impeaching now would be senseless. By the time they get things lined up Trump will be out of office.

All they need is to have Mike Pence grow a set and invoke the 25th Amendment and declare Trump is no longer fit to hold office.  Pence always wanted to be a President so here's his chance to be #46 even though it would be very short lived.  I highly doubt Trump would ever resign from office.

Inzwischen ist wohl allen sehenden und denkenden Menschen klar: Trump ist geistig unzurechenbar und im Niedergang  gefährlicher als Dynamit. Alle Freunde haben sich von ihm entfernt, er ist isoliert, aber er hat noch den roten Atom-Knopf in seiner Gewalt. Keiner weiß was diesem Idioten bis zum 20. Januar in seiner Agonie noch alles einfällt. Eine vorzeitige Entmachtung ist dringend erforderlich !!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

That just proves you don't have a clue as to who Trump supporters are.

no. i think i got it exactly correct as you continue to prove over & over & over & over....................................................