US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Michael Cohen is such a highly respected individual. :tongue:

here are some of your genius buddies.    

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The FBI put out a call to the public to help identify the criminals involved in the chaotic coup d’etat insurgence at our nation’s Capitol on Wednesday. Very quickly the public and local news began providing...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The FBI put out a call to the public to help identify the criminals involved in the chaotic coup d’etat insurgence at our nation’s Capitol on Wednesday. Very quickly the public and local news began providing...

I wonder if the FBI is going after all the burn 🔥 loot crowd that destroyed government & private property for 7 months daily & injured thousands of police 🚔 officers with bricks & frozen water 💧 bottles. That's what the blm (burn loot murder) and antifa 

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

My buddies? I've already said that any idiot who stormed into the Capitol Building needs to be arrested and prosecuted.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I wonder if the FBI is going after all the burn 🔥 loot crowd that destroyed government & private property for 7 months daily & injured thousands of police 🚔 officers with bricks & frozen water 💧 bottles. That's what the blm (burn loot murder) and antifa 

you must have had a lot of fun wednesday pretending that it was disguised blm breaking into the capital. have they locked you up yet? did you have fun shitting on the walls?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

My buddies? I've already said that any idiot who stormed into the Capitol Building needs to be arrested and prosecuted.  

yet you continue to make excuses for the instigator in chief. explain that !

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

If you are going to call this guy my buddy then I'll call the guy who shot Steve Scalise your buddy. How is that for fair play?:angry: