US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you must have had a lot of fun wednesday pretending that it was disguised blm breaking into the capital. have they locked you up yet? did you have fun shitting on the walls?

I don't have time to do the burn loot & damage property unlike you i don't live off welfare !!! I have a business to run & multiple rental properties. That's only good thing about demon 😈 crats they like to rent instead of own, keeps me & my landlords buddies in business 

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Trump went 'ballistic' after being tossed off Twitter Note to media: please don't use the words "Trump" and “Ballistic” together in the same sentence for the next 12 days if possible. Things are just too nerve...

"Ballistic" is their biased interpretation.  Which is to be be expected, since DAILYKOS is very seldom honest about anything.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Very simple explanation. President Trump did not tell people to storm into the Capitol Building!

WWW.VOX.COM

Maxine Waters called for supporters to confront members of the Trump administration in...

But maxine likes for her follows to start trouble 

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A Black Lives Matter activist and former Olympic speed skater who entered the Capitol Building...

At first i thought that was golfer06 but once i saw the facial hair i knew it wasn't golfer06 since he hasn't reach puberty yet  😅 

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I don't have time to do the burn loot & damage property unlike you i don't live off welfare !!! I have a business to run & multiple rental properties. That's only good thing about demon 😈 crats they like to rent instead of own, keeps me & my landlords buddies in business 

boo hoo. you had better hurry to get on the prison visitor's list. you'll be lonely without all of your buddies.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My buddies? I've already said that any idiot who stormed into the Capitol Building needs to be arrested and prosecuted.  

Now you follow your idol Trump who also said that he had nothing to do with the attack, that he does not approve of such behaviour, those people have to be punished for what they did, and "go home, we love you!"

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Very simple explanation. President Trump did not tell people to storm into the Capitol Building!

yes he did give them the green light to overthrow the country. stop excusing his treason. it won't save you or the rest of the cult. when he's done with all of you you'll be thrown under the bus with barr, pence, kemp, & the rest.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Ballistic" is their biased interpretation.  Which is to be be expected, since DAILYKOS is very seldom honest about anything.

oh i'm sure that he was jumping for joy. but you won't ever face reality will you?