US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion, the speeches given by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris about the Capitol Building invasion were intended to incite violence among Black people in America.

Seriously, were you sent here from Parlar just to be a dick?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle the truth, can you?

"Ridgerunner" is a nickname for people from the higher parts of mountainous areas in the Southeastern United States, especially the Appalachians. However, it has significantly different meanings from one State to another.

In other words, a Redneck, moonshinin' punk.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

"Ridgerunner" is a nickname for people from the higher parts of mountainous areas in the Southeastern United States, especially the Appalachians. However, it has significantly different meanings from one State to another.

In other words, a Redneck, moonshinin' punk.

So says the little ANTIFA snowflake who sees the whole world through a series of liberal progressive shallow minded stereotypes that have been poured into his brain.  I'm sorry that your mother and father did not want you and were so cruel and evil, but I had nothing to do with it. So please direct your anger for the sad painful life that they gave you at them and not at me. I'm sad that you turned out to be such a pathetic excuse for a human being. Now could you please crawl back under your rock and eat some more bugs and leave us real human beings alone.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Shows where their priorities are. They can prepare articles of impeachment within a matter of hours, but it took them six months to get badly needed covid-19 emergency help to the American people. That's because Congress does not give a damn about the American people. Their only concern is attaining power and personal wealth. President Trump will be leaving office on Jan.20, so why waste time on impeachment when that time could be spent helping American citizens who are still suffering from Covid-19 and the economic shutdown?:huh::cry: 

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Shows where their priorities are. They can prepare articles of impeachment within a matter of hours, but it took them six months to get badly needed covid-19 emergency help to the American people. That's because Congress does not give a damn about the American people. Their only concern is attaining power and personal wealth. President Trump will be leaving office on Jan.20, so why waste time on impeachment when that time could be spent helping American citizens who are still suffering from Covid-19 and the economic shutdown?:huh::cry: 

here we go again. the house sent legislation to moscow mitch in may & it was completely ignored.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought Twitter was banning hate speech.:confused:

and immediately after this post a mob of nuts broke into the capital to hang pence & kidnap congress. what's that? trump's brainwashed cult did that? oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Think how many Americans would've died if our great president Trump didn't close the borders to countries that were Corona virus infected, while all the demon 😈 crats said that closing the country was racist and xenophobic 

do you mean trump the traitor that lied about the severity of the virus & refused to mandate masks & hosted super spreader events at the white house & all over the country? that great president?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1