US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

0202.jpg.323335e002427cd4edd86741ba3690a3.jpg

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Have we forgotten what the words Anti Fascist really mean? American soldiers hitting the Normandy beaches on D-Day were an Antifa army. They gave lives their lives fighting fascism. Compare that to the...

ANTIFA members in America are anything but anti fascists. They are violent, hate filled, Marxist punks whose stated mission is the overthrow of the U.S. government.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'd rather be a Liberal Progressive looking for positive change than a pathetic insurrectionist like you and all your butt-buddies.

But what YOU really are is an insignificant nothing. None of the change you want is positive. There is nothing wrong with America nor the American people . Americans are good decent human beings. The problem with America is Washington, D.C. and the elitist ruling class in that city who rule the country with no regard for the wishes of the American people.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'd rather be a Liberal Progressive looking for positive change than a pathetic insurrectionist like you and all your butt-buddies.

That's because you don't pay taxes and own nothing. You want a government that will take from hard working people and give to losers like you.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Have we forgotten what the words Anti Fascist really mean? American soldiers hitting the Normandy beaches on D-Day were an Antifa army. They gave lives their lives fighting fascism. Compare that to the...

What a distortion of reality by the DAILYKOS. The present day members of ANTIFA  have absolutely nothing in common with the heroes buried in that cemetery. ANTIFA members are violent hate filed Marxist thugs who despise the U.S. military and hate everything that America stands for. ANTIFA has absolutely nothing positive to offer America nor the rest of the world. Their whole purpose in life is to destroy things.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

He was just following the science--like the Democrats insisted we should do---and at that time here is the science as seen in a 60 minutes overtime video

Dr. Fauci says don’t wear masks | Can do more harm than good - Bing video

Don't confuse these poor indoctrinated fools with actual facts you'll destroy the liberal progressive fantasy world that they live in.

• Upvote 1

I'm amazed at how short sighted many people on here are. Their deep obsessive hatred of Donald Trump has blinded them to the dangers of what is happening. They are celebrating the fact that TWITTER  has banned Donald Trump. Do they realize what has happened? The President of the United States has been silenced by the CEO of a large tech corporation. If big tech has the power to silence the President of the United States who in America can they not silence. Now they have shutdown Parler. Do you want to live in a country where the CEOs of large tech corporations have the ability to control what can and cannot be said?:cry:

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You mean like all the positive change that liberal progressive governments have brought to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, St.Louis, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and New York City?😉

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Senate is now 50/50. It takes a 2/3 vote by the Senate to remove a president from office. A second impeachment would not disqualify Trump from running in 2024 unless the Senate confirms the impeachment and specifically bans him from running again for public office as part of the impeachment. Any Republican Senator who votes to remove Trump from office is finished in the Republican Party. Please explain to me how any Republican can win a presidential election without the support of the 74 million people who voted for Trump.  

Trump has tarnished his legacy and currently has a badly bruised ego. Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence and a few others have now broken away from Trump.  I highly doubt he'll be making any run in 2024. Those that wield a lot of power will make sure Trump is not on the Nomination List in 2024. 

Just think he'll have all this free time to golf everyday at Mar-a-logo

.  Fire Trump GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But what YOU really are is an insignificant nothing. None of the change you want is positive. There is nothing wrong with America nor the American people . Americans are good decent human beings. The problem with America is Washington, D.C. and the elitist ruling class in that city who rule the country with no regard for the wishes of the American people.

In other words, Republicans.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because you don't pay taxes and own nothing. You want a government that will take from hard working people and give to losers like you.

You don't post. you just attack.  When you're wrong, you're wrong....just eat it and like it Moonshiner.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Yes I voted for hope and change once, and had the worst living conditions I have had since I was young and Jimmy Carter was the president. Somehow I have trouble with what you call positive change as the last four years were the best I have lived in last 20 plus years. Some people are realist's and some people live in fantasyland.

If the last 4 years were your best, I really do pity you. 

• Like 1