US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

President Trump opposed the energy pipeline from Russia to Germany.  Now that Germany has become dependent on Russia for energy, if the German government ever dares to disagree with Putin on any political, economic or military matter the German people may experience some very cold winters when Russia cuts off their energy supply line. This was a  very clever way for Putin to undermine NATO. Wonder what "Sleepy Joe" and the Democrats, who keep screaming about the evil Russians, think of the energy pipeline? Heaven forbid that the news media would ever ask Joe about that subject. :dodgy:

that should make dear leader happy since he wants nothing to do with nato. but of course he is too busy whining to be happy about anything.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that should make dear leader happy since he wants nothing to do with nato. but of course he is too busy whining to be happy about anything.

Actually, President Trump just wanted NATO members to pay their fair share in monetary support of NATO. But you seem to have avoided answering my question about how "Sleepy Joe" and the Democrats feel about the Russia/Germany energy deal.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, President Trump just wanted NATO members to pay their fair share in monetary support of NATO. But you seem to have avoided answering my question about how "Sleepy Joe" and the Democrats feel about the Russia/Germany energy deal.

i'm sure that we'll find out soon enough.