US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I guess that means Barack Obama and Joe Biden should be going to prison for what they did to the Trump Administration in the days immediately after Donald Trump was elected president. 😉

no they should not go anywhere based on dear leader's fantasies.

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

i believe that you & the cult should be allowed to go anywhere that sensible people aren't & that if you get sick & die from covid you should all be burried in a place far far away & completely forgotten. and take your untrue & unfunny memes with you.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In a January 2017 meeting in the White House which was attended by Barack Obama, Joe Biden and other high level members of the Obama Administration a plan was hatched to undermine and overthrow the newly elected president Donald J. Trump.

no there wasn't. but don't let that stop you from adding more lies to your endless load of crap.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

but you continue to go there despite the virus danger. i think that you should continue to go to those places & sit very close together. that way when you get sick & die we will be a step closer to solving some actual problems such as healthcare, climate change, rebuilding the country's reputation, equal rights, .....................................................................

• Upvote 1