US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well, that tells me how much you really don't know, first of all the US military will not be involved period as they can not be by law, second 90 to95% of the military are your so called MAGAts. Now lets see, did the US National Guard deployment all of this past 6 or 7 months of violence called "The Summer of Love", were they ever deployed with lethal force ? Yes they were, and never once used that force, but only served in a support role for the local law enforcement. Generally it would take an act of congress and a declaration of the war powers act against terrorism foreign or domestic to get the US military involved beyond the use of the National Guard, and that would take a 2/3rds majority of both houses of congress. If that was not the case, then President Trump would have deployed the military to Chicago to fight against the gang violence there without question, whether the Democratic controlled local government wanted them to be there or not as he would have that power as Commander and Chief of the military.

So if I was you, I would not want our National Guard armed with lethal force in a civil war, because like I stated before 90 to 95% of them are your so called MAGAts. Now with that being said most of the above stated post that you responded to(National Guard) are Vets, and brothers in arms, and will not turn their weapon on another brother in arms, but take his back. I don't think this something that you want to find out beyond you speaking out of your ASS !!!

PHOENIX — The more than 5,200 active-duty troops being sent by President Donald Trump to the U.S.-Mexico border will be limited in what they can do under a federal law that restricts the military from engaging in law enforcement on American soil.

Under the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act, Congress has limited the president’s ability to use the federal (title 10) military in domestic law enforcement operations such as searches, seizures, and arrests. A criminal statute, the Posse Comitatus Act makes it unlawful for the Army or Air Force to “execute the laws … except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress.” So, as a general matter the president cannot simply call in federal military forces or nationalize state National Guard units to quell domestic civil disturbances in Minneapolis or elsewhere without pointing to a Posse Comitatus Act exception.

• Like 1

WTOP.COM

Rioters who entered the U.S. Capitol could be charged with murder, says the former prosecutor who oversaw the Charlottesville probe.

Yes please do so, these damned rioters should all be charged and convicted.

Complete disregard for law and order, kind of ironic because this was what they were supposedly proud of.

Stupid blind followers of that fat orange.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Sadly, it's not looking good for Australia. Might need a red blooded American after all. Let's be a little more grateful. 🙂

Oh Amy you Bitch

• Haha 1