Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It looked like Malia had an expectation of something happening tonight, but Leora was just not willing to do anything again.

I'm reserving judgement for now....I'll get an answer soon enough.

11 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It looked like Malia had an expectation of something happening tonight, but Leora was just not willing to do anything again.

Well I´m not surprised because I think Leora might have fever,she took out her thermometer and put it in her armpit and when it was

ready she took it and looked at it and shook her head and said something to Malia.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well I´m not surprised because I think Leora might have fever,she took out her thermometer and put it in her armpit and when it was ready she took it and looked at it and shook her head and said something to Malia.

She did indeed do that, but would it be enough to stop what was clearly planned?

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That's that. They were going indeed to have one of 'Those' nights, that's for sure, then.....

And at least Malia's left it on the table, so it's still to hand. If needed. Hope isn't lost!

Leora certainly felt her head with her hand, and took her temperature. Perhaps it's therefore not the best idea to go out in freezing cold weather at night. Worth bearing in mind if you want to keep well eh? Even if it is to take a faithful lapdog for a walk.....

51 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's that. They were going indeed to have one of 'Those' nights, that's for sure, then.....

And at least Malia's left it on the table, so it's still to hand. If needed. Hope isn't lost!

Leora certainly felt her head with her hand, and took her temperature. Perhaps it's therefore not the best idea to go out in freezing cold weather at night. Worth bearing in mind if you want to keep well eh? Even if it is to take a faithful lapdog for a walk.....

so what you all are saying is ..Malia was up for some sexy time but Leora stuck a thermometer in one of her cracks , put her hand to her head and told a frustrated Malia,,,,"not tonight Dear!"

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so what you all are saying is ..Malia was up for some sexy time but Leora stuck a thermometer in one of her cracks , put her hand to her head and told a frustrated Malia,,,,"not tonight Dear!"

Not really, no.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She did indeed do that, but would it be enough to stop what was clearly planned?

Well,I shouldn´t normally do this because YOU are on my ignore list,but "slip" you have totally LOST IT,you are so fucked up in your head about this

so called boyfriend that he´s to blame for everything that´s happening.Has it never struck you that they´ve decided to start over again?You know that

she doesn´t love him,doesn´t want a relationship with him he´s just a fuckbuddy to her,nothing more.And the thing about Malia,she´s only a BAD copycat

of Leora.You said she Malia looked like she wanted out of the project,but then explain why she´s diving on Leora´s ass or pussy if she have the opportunity to

do it,no hesitation there.So there isn´t anything that shows that she wants to leave.And at last,if you don´t feel well,you don´t have the mood to do a bate just to

satisfy Malia,DO YOU.One more thing,now that you know that you´re on my ignore list,I wont respond what so ever.So,take a break and think about your behavior.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 1/12/2021 at 4:26 AM, masterchef56 said:

Well,I shouldn´t normally do this because YOU are on my ignore list,but "slip" you have totally LOST IT,you are so fucked up in your head about this

so called boyfriend that he´s to blame for everything that´s happening.Has it never struck you that they´ve decided to start over again?You know that

she doesn´t love him,doesn´t want a relationship with him he´s just a fuckbuddy to her,nothing more.And the thing about Malia,she´s only a BAD copycat

of Leora.You said she Malia looked like she wanted out of the project,but then explain why she´s diving on Leora´s ass or pussy if she have the opportunity to

do it,no hesitation there.So there isn´t anything that shows that she wants to leave.And at last,if you don´t feel well,you don´t have the mood to do a bate just to

satisfy Malia,DO YOU.One more thing,now that you know that you´re on my ignore list,I wont respond what so ever.So,take a break and think about your behavior.

Well, having read your post, just 2 things. First, yes, it didn't happen because she was unwell, i did point that out earlier. It was planned but then she started to feel ill, so yeah that's right.

And second, it's unfortunate you feel so strong at what i say. So this is my final post for now. Should i indeed grant the wishes? I was told not to be run off the forum again but the ones who i respected are the ones i have angered and annoyed, simply by not following the protocol, and explaining how things look to me from what i see on camera and all that.

But i am clearly not wanted. I've 'Lost It'. So i will indeed take a break - A permanent one? Bye.

5 hours ago, bulbus420 said:

Sorry guys, one question, when was the last time she got fucked by real dick in front of a cam? I can't remember. Thanks for the ones who answer 🙏

She hasn't got time for that, she's far too busy fucking over the people who keep her in the luxury she enjoys..😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well I´m not surprised because I think Leora might have fever,she took out her thermometer and put it in her armpit and when it was

ready she took it and looked at it and shook her head and said something to Malia.

Just as some folks have mentioned before......She's a great actress, especially to a receptive audience.😄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But i am clearly not wanted. I've 'Lost It'. So i will indeed take a break - A permanent one. Bye.

Calmati, non c'è bisogno di andare via per un commento che non ti piace. Ti ha messo in ignora ma non è la fine del mondo. 

• Like 3