Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Ma poi si è capito se Leora aveva la febbre o no? 

Everyone can make his / her own conclusions and believe as they like .. the facts are that on Friday Leora wasn’t feeling nice and we saw that she was arranging for a doctor’s meeting on Monday . Then suddenly at the weekend , she seemed ok and even if she was in pain , she spent a certain amount outside the apartment - also without Malia’s presence - on Monday she was by the doctor and she seemed smiley and in a good mood and then an instant bad mood at night , causing talks about possible fever . I think her health was / is as her mood ... lots of ups and downs 😳

Personally , I don’t believe she is lying and she indeed had to go through all these , but , for a person who has been ill , she simply didn’t care to make herself better as still her priorities were more and others than spending her time to fully recover herself with responsibility towards her health problems . Perhaps a reaction of a young 18 years old teen girl and not of a 29 years old woman 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Now ... that’s always a question .. why Malia has never ever made a show ( even when she really as a horny woman felt out of desire and not because she “ had to “ for the clients ) by herself and she will always run behind Leora or be by her side always when a show is to happen ? How long more running in her shadow ? They even have a separate room and she doesn’t sleep let’s say in the living room that she may be “embarrassed” if Leora catches her .. imagine what’s going in this apartment that these are the most serious questions we can think to discuss 😂🤣

The great Greek philosopher...

1 hour ago, unox said:

Yes, Platon, Socrates and ddmn 

My real name actually has a lot to do with one of the ancients 😎 As I have said , the forum needs to stand me and be patient with me for 3-4 more months , then , I will disappear again and will be only updating my thoughts and insight looks of the tenants by simply reading the other posters 😬