Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Wow .. It was great ... Thank you my girl .. A kiss for your lips

Another routine bate that we have all seen 1000 times before. Yesterday Malia came into Leora's room with her dildo and I think she was expecting something to happen with Leora, but Leora was not interested. I would rather have seen something happen between the girls last night than a routine bate today. I think Malia went out today because she knew there would be nothing happening between them if she stayed home, and I don't blame her for wanting to go out and have some fun.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Another routine bate that we have all seen 1000 times before. Yesterday Malia came into Leora's room with her dildo and I think she was expecting something to happen with Leora, but Leora was not interested. I would rather have seen something happen between the girls last night than a routine bate today. I think Malia went out today because she knew there would be nothing happening between them if she stayed home, and I don't blame her for wanting to go out and have some fun.

Malia has just started  living a “normal life “ outside of the apartment as much as she can  because she doesn’t have the same pressure of RLC like Leora has  , I still also feel though that she is “ trapped “ to her obligations for the job and for sure , she hasn’t anymore passion to be in the apartment , all her interests are outside . I think if she had a way for income in Prague , she would have chosen to stay with her BF . 

Other than that , Leora had today two moments , one I think it was the really nice one , spontaneous and felt also pleasure for her , authentic , the second , a typical evening show , to catch up I think of the much negative criticism that the first 12 days of 2021 haven’t been the best for the apartment .

Overall , the two way life for the girls will keep things in this apartment more or less the same . Since their decision is to continue like that , we respect and let’s see what happens .

• Like 1