Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

With Leora being felling ill you can't expect her to feel very sexy. Do you when ill mate?

I don’t think she felt as bad as she was feeling on Friday , which at the end , made her spent the whole day in the apartment . During the weekend , the smile was back on her face , she spent outside time without Malia , most probably with her male friend . And also yesterday , Sunday , she even had a can of beer , to sum it up , she didn’t show any signs of being sick at all like on Thursday and Friday that we all showed our sympathy and expressed our worries I believe .

Even not feeling well , Leora knows how to look sexy and tease her fans , nobody can do this better than her . But the current apartment status and that it has become stable , it is a fact that no one , even hardcore fans can’t deny . I am just a simple fan of a woman I admire and will praise her at good times and be one of the worst commenting when I feel I am “ cheated “ 😎

Were i sick , i would take some medicine for the first 24 hours to see if symptoms cool down , if they insist , doctor would be the next move . The good friend scutus noticed already early and mentioned that she has problem around the kidney area , I suggested that it might be kidney stones , at the end we all said that she needed to look after the problem and suddenly Malia appeared to comfort her . So , were I sick , I would feel terrible and pissed , but surrounded by cameras 24-7 , I think she was for sure not as bad as the previous days of the week . At the end , her responsibility will be shown today if she visits the doctor or she shows irresponsibility by letting this go as she believes that she feels better 😇😌

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Things have changed with both. Thinking back to summertime, practically every time on the bed, they'd cuddle up at least. That amazing 8 nights stretch in September, with mutual bates, baths, massages, touchy-feely. Even the Double D night was only December 20th, no time back. Yet seems so long ago now.

Per me deve essere successo qualcosa tra loro due, fuori dalle telecamere. Da un giorno all'altro non smetti di masturbarti d'avanti alle telecamere, soprattutto quando ci stavi prendendo gusto a masturbarti con la tua (tuo generico) amica. Non si spiegano se no questi giorni di calma piatta. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

sleep well girls 

Leora Go to the doctor  

To see what have 

Health comes first 

After money, hair, nails, phone, clothes and work commitments. 🤣🤣 Seriously though I hope she gets her health problems sorted out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1