B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not doubting it...but the bloke on girl on girl manoeuvre is old hat now...although I'm in Luna's place and only briefly checked it out 😁

It’s a funny evening today because the Palace  has gone offline when it was the supporters and obsessors at all of their glory 😂🤣😂 I would have liked to watch FG taking a shower ☺️

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine&anthony, amira and amalia was just whispering about sleeping arrangements i believe because amalia I guess is sleeping with loraine&anthony and amira must want monica to sleep with her🤷‍♂️

As we said earlier , but I said that Monica would be sleeping in the bedroom and it would have been poor Amira .. which shows of course that Amira and Amalia have no idea I think that they have gone a bit more Monica and the others ☺️

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

amalia is sleeping with amirs

Night is destroyed .. I hope Monica just starts visiting only by herself and let poor Anthony with Loraine orchestrating bonus money incidents 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Night is destroyed .. I hope Monica just starts visiting only by herself and let poor Anthony with Loraine orchestrating bonus money incidents 

the moment amalia & amira showed up we knew it would be nonsense they are both stuck up🤷‍♂️

are amalia & amira supposed to be twins now😂

they need to keep they twin ass at b2 and talk to they sugar daddies 😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

are amalia & amira supposed to be twins now😂

they need to keep they twin ass at b2 and talk to they sugar daddies 😂😂

Amira now is “ twins “ once again with Sera 🥸

Just now, ddhm said:

I just feel kind of disappointed for Anthony because I find him a really cool and funny guy and he is messed up with the iceberg 🤬🤬🤬😡😡

I predict they didn't earn the bonus which you can tell they was trying to do but thing one & thing two is boring and stuck up and they don't do shit 🤦‍♂️