B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I predict they didn't earn the bonus which you can tell they was trying to do but thing one & thing two is boring and stuck up and they don't do shit 🤦‍♂️

Since that incident in B2 between Amalia and Anthony , all progress has stop and Anthony is the loyal puppy to Loraine’s appetites .. anyway , we can still enjoy Monica who is willing to show and do things on camera ☺️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since that incident in B2 between Amalia and Anthony , all progress has stop and Anthony is the loyal puppy to Loraine’s appetites .. anyway , we can still enjoy Monica who is willing to show and do things on camera ☺️

But she won't cross the line...

17 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and his not welcome at B4 so where else can he go

He can always visit B2 easily I think , B1  i don’t think even if it is for “ work “ .. so , as you say , he will be spending much time in B5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

But she won't cross the line...

I was mostly commenting this for Tyrion guy ...😉🙃 Under full horny feelings , i believe that Monica will try just some rubbing on her and perhaps a HJ .. till there i think .. maybe also pussy eating by Carlos 😎

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u didnt read the comment, monica will have to visit him

Ahh ,i might have lost the plot😬 Monica will visit for sure , maybe she also wants to escape a bit from the girls sometimes , except the “ work “ things , I think she has fun in B5 

• Like 1