B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

to fucking funny  people complaining how trashy monica is now,so are they all not trashy getting nude in front of thousands and you love it when they have sex on cam even better if its lesbian sex all on cam of course in front of thousands remind you and all for money of course but what Monica is doing is trashy some of you crack me up

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know what's happened here...You weren't expecting my reaction to your original post about Monica...you thought I'd bite and it caught you by surprise, But Harley being Harley, like a dog with a bone, you thought 'fuck the truth', I'll try and wind him up anyway...Well you're keeping up your track record of being wrong again...believe what you want, you always do, but I watch B1 sometimes, cos I'm a Ariana fan, rarely B2, if at all, B4 only when they have a party and very rarely B5...and non of the shows any of these girl put on. 

I prefer to stick to more real apts these days, like Martina's, but mainly Luna and Zacs...OK?

Come on naga , let the people have the “ fairy tale “ as it is written on their head and with “  they lived happily ever after “ ending than giving them alternatives .. it doesn’t comply with the narration 🤓😏

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

to fucking funny  people complaining how trashy monica is now,so are they all not trashy getting nude in front of thousands and you love it when they have sex on cam even better if its lesbian sex all on cam of course in front of thousands remind you and all for money of course but what Monica is doing is trashy some of you crack me up

Monica and Holly ( Gina is out of competition ) are the ones who have shared with the viewers ( Megan can’t say it counts because it has been with her BF ) and they deserve only applause and praise , even with all the crazy staff they have been doing  . Money or whatever , they try at the same time have a normal life with smiles , tears , fun , sadness ,  living all emotions and feelings in general in front of cameras . At the end of the day , this is the purpose of RLC I guess ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, bluewinner said:

don't watch it, and your problem is solved. 

in italy they say that people who mind their own business live to be a hundred years old, you have very little time left to live.

47 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in italy they say that people who mind their own business live to be a hundred years old, you have very little time left to live.

so mind your own business, instead of complaining non stop. if you don't like something just fucking stop watching it instead of whining like a little kid. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Monica and Holly ( Gina is out of competition ) are the ones who have shared with the viewers ( Megan can’t say it counts because it has been with her BF ) and they deserve only applause and praise , even with all the crazy staff they have been doing  . Money or whatever , they try at the same time have a normal life with smiles , tears , fun , sadness ,  living all emotions and feelings in general in front of cameras . At the end of the day , this is the purpose of RLC I guess ☺️

LMAO such a funny guy!  Do you honestly think Megan isn't getting any dick while she is away from tatty boy?  Do you honestly think tatty boy isn't getting any pussy while he has been free of Megan all these months?  Wake up and pull your head out of your nether regions!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Listen to yourself for once Bluewhiner!!

oh, once again you are here to bitch and whine about a voyeur site that you are not a member of, and talk shit about people who you don't watch. VERY SAD 🤣  such a sad life you have 😁 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1