Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You poor little kitten, having trouble with fleas again 🤣

Season 5 Episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Not sure how to break this to you Aussie mate!....But I will try with as much compassion as I can muster...The " Koala " is not real mate !!🥴Neither is Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny...It's just a stuffed toy mate!! 🤔🤣

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure how to break this to you Aussie mate!....But I will try with as much compassion as I can muster...The " Koala " is not real mate !!🥴Neither is Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny...It's just a stuffed toy mate!! 🤔🤣

Are telling me I've just stuffed a stuffed toy no more shagging easter bunnies and koalas Aussie will be upset

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Are telling me I've just stuffed a stuffed toy no more shagging easter bunnies and koalas Aussie will be upset

It's worrying enough that this manky mangy marsupial takes over one quarter of the page whenever it appears in the topics, it surely can't be encouraged to block the view from cameras in the apartments as well.....Or am I getting my priorities wrong? 🤔🥴🤣

I'm a reasonable man, and always willing to compromise...So if the marsupial has to be in Leora's bedroom as Aussie insists, then I have no problem with it being displayed as thus !!🙏🤣 Sorry Aussie, only fucking with you !!

Koala

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It's worrying enough that this manky mangy marsupial takes over one quarter of the page whenever it appears in the topics, it surely can't be encouraged to block the view from cameras in the apartments as well.....Or am I getting my priorities wrong? 🤔🥴🤣

I'm a reasonable man, and always willing to compromise...So if the marsupial has to be in Leora's bedroom as Aussie insists, then I have no problem with it being displayed as thus !!🙏🤣 Sorry Aussie, only fucking with you !!

Koala

My favourite position when i used to shag it

• Haha 3